SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anna, Would you accept this App?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

Anna, Would you accept this App? Empty
PostSubject: Anna, Would you accept this App?   Anna, Would you accept this App? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:10 am

JW if you would accept this. Do it if you want =D

What are you applying for:
GM/GameMaster

Name :

Malik A.

Where do you live/Timezone:
Illinois- Central Time/ GMT -6:30

How active will you be:
Weekdays-3+ Hours... Weekends-5+ Hours a day. Every other weekend i go by my dad so i cant play MS so yeah...

E-Mail:
Vallen4000@aol.com

Hobbies :
I love to rap/sing to eminem and i practice rapping his songs, Play sports like Basket Ball and Soccer With some Friends.

How you'd handle a hacker :
I Would basically Troll them and go into hide and follow the, Take a short video or a photo and save it in my "Hackers" Folder and ban him and right before i ban someone i would be like "You be Trollin'"

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
It mainly depends on what its about. If its about something personal like a fight about who's stronger i would ask them to take it somewhere else. If it was about a retarded "No Reason" Fight then i would tell them to stop or like Mute them for an hour.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):
I have made my own server with my neighbor who introduced me to this game and he coded mostly everything. That server was called SuperKrazyMS and it had about 50+ Players till my Computer got a virus from a file one of the players posted on the forums and literally killed my computer. I got accepted into LegionMS and i think thats it. So i have a lot of experience with being a GM.

Why should we choose you:
I honestly think you should choose me because I am a very hard worker and love to help people. Seriously, My pleasure is to help people and to be able to see that they are enjoying this server and just knowing its because of me makes it like at least ten times better then just seeing them happy. I am very trustworthy and I am very intelligent. I got in the top i got 83% on my ISAT Test (Math). Thats the one test you take in march. Mine is ISAT because of my State. Oh and thats not my score, I did 83% Better then EVERYONE in the USA so basically i got in the 17% Percential In the Whole USA. I am very enthusiastic and thats basically it.

Reason i applied:
I am seeing that the server doesn't have to many GM's that are active so i would really love to help.

Summary of yourself :
Well i guess i really did in thee "Why should we choose you" Section?

Extra Info:
Nothing really, I play GMS like johnny =)

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
365 Days and 1/4 Of a day. 366 every 4 years.
That is because every 4 years that extra 1/4 or 25% adds up to 4/4 or 100% so that adds an extra day =D I love being smart. (I'm trying not to brag)

In game name: Destiny, Revenge, Shadow

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once.
Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Yes. In my opinoin.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Yes. Look at my IGN's
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app n[center]
No =[

So anna... Would you accept this if i was 16?

Last edited by malikhind on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://SoulMS.net
Radiance
Level 2
Level 2
Radiance

PostSubject: Re: Anna, Would you accept this App?   Anna, Would you accept this App? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:17 am

You made a typo at the end it's supposed to say 16 not 15.
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Anna, Would you accept this App?   Anna, Would you accept this App? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:23 am

Oh she raised it?
Back to top Go down
http://SoulMS.net
OpTiCz
Level 3
Level 3
OpTiCz

PostSubject: Re: Anna, Would you accept this App?   Anna, Would you accept this App? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:24 am

1 - 2 words in last 5 questions..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna, Would you accept this App?   Anna, Would you accept this App? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna, Would you accept this App?
Page 1 of 1