SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHY ANNA?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trio
Noob
Noob

WHY ANNA?! Empty
PostSubject: WHY ANNA?!   WHY ANNA?! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:09 pm

OH MY GOSH! affraid WHY U DENIE ME!!!
Back to top Go down
System
Level 3
Level 3

WHY ANNA?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY ANNA?!   WHY ANNA?! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 2:30 pm

1. This was your GM application. Spelling on words were wrong, grammar was wrong, and overall it was very boring.
2. You didn't FULLY follow the outline. If you really wanted it, you would've taken your time and actually answer the last 5 questions.
3. The faces that everyone uses, doesn't count as creative. It's called band-wagoning.
4. Your so-called "humor" wasn't very funny. When you put humorous answers, you should at least put the REAL answer in parentheses after it.
5. Your answers were just plain stupid. "Why should we choose you: WHY NOT!" Nobody knows you. Like 10 people know you from the smega war you had yesterday with me and the over use of the word " nerd ."
6. Lying on your application. If you were truly a millionaire, you would be able to donate and have about 1/5 of the powers GMs have.

Six reasons WHY you were denied. Think about them instead of replying, "OMG I DID THESE THINGS". Because you didn't.

Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

WHY ANNA?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY ANNA?!   WHY ANNA?! EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 3:59 pm

Joke applications won't get accepted. If you think yours wasn't, you're the joke.

Also, fuck you, California's never dark. With this extra hour thing it's pitch black before 5PM, which is seriously killing our mood.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

WHY ANNA?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY ANNA?!   WHY ANNA?! EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 10:45 am

uhm system, this kid is obviously just trying to get attention, and he seems to have yours fully so... just leave him alone, ignore him, and let him get bored of being a complete fool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WHY ANNA?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY ANNA?!   WHY ANNA?! Empty

Back to top Go down

WHY ANNA?!
Page 1 of 1