SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YourMyNmE's GM Application :]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
YourMyNmE
Noob
Noob

YourMyNmE's GM Application :] Empty
PostSubject: YourMyNmE's GM Application :]   YourMyNmE's GM Application :] EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:11 pm

What are you applying for: A GM and/or Intern position in SoulMS :]

Name : Jimehhhhh(jimmy) DANGGG~..Mhm my last name is Dang, Hence it.
YourMyNmE's GM Application :] 210_dang_i_love_you

Where do you live/Timezone: I currently live in Georrgiaaaa~ (USA) EST

How active will you be: As active as you want. Waiiii... I have school.. 4Pm-11pm Weekdays 24/2 on Weekends Very Happy YourMyNmE's GM Application :] 3072730521Open-24-hours-1

E-Mail: zShhImSleepingz@AIM.com .. Veryy phunny lol!

Hobbies : Dancing..(BBOY Fur lifee) YourMyNmE's GM Application :] BBOY_or_DIE_BLK Music is very important to mee also :p I play Viola.
Sporty, I LOVE playing Soccer and B-ball hehe.
Oh and im a computer geek, i know more than you think i would know Very Happy

How you'd handle a hacker : Well, Hackers are my NmE(Enemy,Hence my name -winkwink-) I would obviously Screenshot them and go invisible mode >Very Happy(hide!) and Obviously BAN them if they were doing some nonsense hack. I.E. Damage Hack.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would check out the problem and talk to them and resolve it. I'm a pretty convincing guy Hehe.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: About 2-3, I have hosted and ran my own server but i couldn't pay for anymore dedication so i chose to PLAY servers. I'm familiar with C++, However im terrible at coding.

Why should we choose you: Well, I'm a pretty experienced GM as for other people (as stated above), I'm a nice,openly honest guy. I Won't lie about ANYTHING unless I'm feeling a tad sarcastic.

Reason i applied: I applied because i think(know) I'll be a great help for the community of SoulMS and forums. I can help keep the server alive by donating and or raising funds.

Summary of yourself : As i said, DANGG..is my last name. I'm 16 as of June 23, Music is my passion too. I'm VERY knowledgeable with computers, as I know most of there is to know.

Extra Info: Umm, Your not my NmE Very Happy

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: As long as it takes for everyone to not be my NmE. :]
This question sounds awfully rhetorical, but if it is required, I would say 165 days.

In game name: YourMyNmE

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : Not good at it. Barely can code-_-
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): I sort of made semi-friends with GMs.. Objection and Kristine, I do not know many since i never get to talk to you. It would be nice though.

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Possibly, Yes.
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes I do, almost all the time when I'm not busy
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes , 16
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: I have been playing for approx. 6-7 Weeks now

YourMyNmE's GM Application :] 14czi21
Back to top Go down

YourMyNmE's GM Application :]
Page 1 of 1