SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xXDrkBladeXx's GM Application! =)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
apescape
Noob
Noob

xXDrkBladeXx's GM Application! =) Empty
PostSubject: xXDrkBladeXx's GM Application! =)   xXDrkBladeXx's GM Application! =) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:43 am

What are you applying for:
GM

Name :
Jesus

im 18 x( OMG IM OLD X.X

Where do you live/Timezone:
I live in Mexico, (GMT -6)

How active will you be:
I can be connected everyday, (i don't got other things that do except study from university)

E-Mail:
cariteplus@yahoo.com (just use it for send e-mails, for instant message like MSN contact me)

Hobbies :
Gamming, eat *-*, programming (Basic), Studient

How you'd handle a hacker :
if someone reports me about hack activity, ill hide and watch if someone are doing any abnormal situation. if the situacion have been confirmed ill take a screenshot , first i have to think about the level of risk, if i see its low i would jail it (if the game have jail), if the risk is high ill ban depend of which hack did he use.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
well, first i'll listen to then, the 2 storys of course, later i think about a conclusion for makes satosfactory the two people.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):
ZakuraMS

Why should we choose you:
why dont?, im friendly, social person, i like talk with the people, make funny events, learn about others, be social with the people.

Reason i applied:
how all of the case, i join in a game and one becomes "newbie" or "beginner", and of course are people that think they are the best because they have better things, or they are the best players or they did donate, in my opinion i want to help the people, for guide then for they learn and can enjoy that's awesome game =).

Summary of yourself :
friendly, helper

Extra Info:
how you can see my english its weird hehe u.u!, im learining advanced english xD!

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
i dont know ._., where i studied i dont learn nothing(before comes to mexico) ==>(365.25 days)

In game name:
xXDrkBladeXx
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

xXDrkBladeXx's GM Application! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: xXDrkBladeXx's GM Application! =)   xXDrkBladeXx's GM Application! =) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:47 am

apescape wrote:
im learining advanced english xD!

It looks like you ran horridly structured Spanish through Google Translate. Neutral
Back to top Go down

xXDrkBladeXx's GM Application! =)
Page 1 of 1