SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Shady's Application:.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shady
Noob
Noob

.:Shady's Application:. Empty
PostSubject: .:Shady's Application:.   .:Shady's Application:. EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:32 am

What are you applying for: GM (Game Master)
Name : Christian Park
Where do you live/Timezone: California
How active will you be: Usually everyday but i have finals on the 25th so early next month ill be active everday
E-Mail: SR71CA@gmail.com
Hobbies : Brazillian Ji-Jutsu, Gaming, Learning, Kickin it with friends, and Track
How you'd handle a hacker : First of all, get proof he/she is hacking but don't reveal yourself. (screenshot it or fraps it. just need proof) Second, Bann the hacker. If he/she questions the ban, I'll post the proof i took with fraps or the screenshot.
If two people were fighting, what would you do? : 1. find out WHAT THEY'RE ARGUING ABOUT =___= 2. after listening to the two, and make a opionion. If they continue to fight, ill see what i can do. it depends... (if its a ksing issue than ill just tell the 2 to find their own channel and be more mature, scamming issue: ill see what i can do for that), etc
How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): None
Why should we choose you: So i could make the server a better place to play in. So the maplers can get more enjoyment out of the game. i want to help others in this game such as new comer or people who just need help.

Reason i applied: To experience and learn what it takes to be a game master/GM. Stop the hate going thru the game. for example: LMFAO NOOB YOU MAD?
Summary of yourself : Asian uhh fun creative. peaceful. hmm :\ nothing much else
Extra Info: i got nothin
How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: Does this really matter?

In game name: burnevan

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : no experience
Back to top Go down

.:Shady's Application:.
Page 1 of 1