SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heyitspat's GM application :3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
heyitspat
Noob
Noob

Heyitspat's GM application :3 Empty
PostSubject: Heyitspat's GM application :3   Heyitspat's GM application :3 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:35 pm

What are you applying for:
GM position for SoulMS

Name :
Pat :3

Where do you live/Timezone:
EST; Brooklyn NY.

How active will you be:
Well, I have a very strong bond with maplestory. I've been playing for 4 years, and I love it. You can call me a "maple whore",
I suppose. Anyway, Let me get to the point. I have off from school until feb 25th (Today is Jan 14th) Plus, I'm home most of the day, so I will most likely be active 10 hrs a day, or more. :3

E-Mail:
MrPieXcake@hotmail.com (Yes, I know. Very lame xD)

Hobbies :
Gaming, Going out with my friends, and Mapling x]

How you'd handle a hacker :

Well; Being an Ex-hacker, I know the mind of a hacker. Although hacking IS fun, it IS against the rules, and hacking on a private server.. is obviously lame. To be fair, I'd temp ban the hacker, if it isn't such a bad offense (i.e. just flying around) Then I'd address the admin, and ask if I should release the ban, or make it a perma ban, Now.. If it something more serious, like a vac hack, or something. That.. Will be a instant perma ban.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :

I would tell them if they're going to fight, Please do it somewhere else, i.e. another map, or maybe a chat, and if it results in a serious outbreak, they will be temp banned for a day or so.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:

I've owned my own server (InsaneMS); and I believe I GM'd for another server once before.
I am highly experienced in GMing (Although it has been a long time, I still know a lot.)
In other words, I can handle anything.

Why should we choose you:

Well, A Game-Master is somebody who shows responsibility in their work, and actions. I for one, Can execute this responsibility without fail. I am very serious with my work, but not too serious when it comes to certain thing (i.e. events, and such.) But only to a certain point. I'm not going to ignore each player if they ever whisper me, and I will take the time to help each and every player with their problem, one by one. I find equality, and kindness a #1 priority in being a Game-Master.

Reason i applied:

To better serve the server, and apply it's rules and forces, as any other GM would. In other words, I'm going to be a big help to this server.

Summary of yourself :

Born in Brooklyn, NY and hating it here. Reason? People are stupid here. That's just the problem. Ever watch Jersey shore? Well, 30% of the people are like that HERE. It's awful. Once my girlfriend moves here, everything will be better.
But, anyway. I'm 18, I love drawing, I hope to be a cartoonist; I'm currently in college (Although, I'm currently on break.)
Taking art classes. I love maplestory, and I love gaming, and pretty much hanging out with my friends.

Extra Info:

Well, I haven't really played this server for too long, My friend 'Vinny' (That's his IGN) told me about this server, and I liked the idea of everything he told me about it. I hope my lack of playing on this server will not effect my chances of becoming a GM, because I really think I can be a great improvement to this server.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:

Well, let's see.. 41,689,935,043,038,020 periods of the radiation corresponding to the transition between the two hyperfine levels of the ground state of the caesium 133 atom. AKA: a year. Yay for google.

In game name:
SuperSaiyan

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?
Sadly, No. I am sorry.

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position?
I have been playing for about 2 days. I really do hope my lack of game play will not effect my chances, I really do hope to get this position.

3.Do you help players any chance you get?
Nobody has asked me for help, but I would 100% help if they asked me.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply?
I am 18, So, I assume so.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
I have been playing SoulMS for 2 days, and I have been enjoying it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I really do hope I am chosen for this position.
Back to top Go down

Heyitspat's GM application :3
Page 1 of 1