SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE!

Go down 
+2
malikhind
withwolves
6 posters
AuthorMessage
withwolves
Noob
Noob
withwolves

Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE! Empty
PostSubject: Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE!   Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:38 am

PVP! that would be amazing (: and have a ranking system for PVP which goes by how many kills Very Happy
ex:
1. x3Dylan: 2279 Kills
2. Shinobi: 2264 Kills
3. xXsoulXx: 2131 Kills
4.Jackieee: 1979 Kills

(possibly rewards for winning likee 10sp for every 100 kills? just brainstorming here
or a medal for reaching 1000 kills) you guys could be the first server to have
GUILD WARS! 5v5 5 people from each guild. maybe a guild war rank? earning "war points"
for your guild.

more ideas, Working weddings, Ring effects? (idk if these work or not) i also think you guys should
get REBIRTHS! that would be amazing especially with a low rate server. Slowly earning certain buffs
and skills, getting stronger.

again, these are all just off the top of my head, i get tons of ideas all the time (:
anybody like these?

Ps. no hatin please, alot of you people on this server are pretty mean just sayin -_-
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE!   Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:50 am

Dude, Please explain to me what the point of rebirths would be.

Ok 2 rebirths later, all you hit is 199k's woohooo nothing that great...

Thats in my opinoin
Back to top Go down
http://SoulMS.net
2NE1
Level 2
Level 2
2NE1

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE!   Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:54 am

I think it would be a great idea, but PvP would take shitloads of coding. Just sayin'

The rebirths and raising level cap was already discussed on the sticky right above this post. Look and read.

Weddings? There are more important glitches to be fixed first.
I don't know why either, but ring effects don't work. That's that, I think.

Look here, he asked the questions you did and got a quick answer.
Back to top Go down
withwolves
Noob
Noob
withwolves

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE!   Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:57 pm

well i dont know anything about coding lol these are just "suggestions"
and as for the point in rebirth, you can hit well over 199k. AND the reason
for rebirth is the same reason people get to 200 duh, getting stronger
and getting new skills. -__- and to 2NE1 i glance at other posts but, im not
going to go through every one and read them to see what everyone else
posted so i dont say the same thing. this whole forums pretty dead, im sure
a few people suggesting the same thing will be okay. AND the more people
who suggest the same stuff the more chance there is for someone to do something
about it (: thanks for your guys inputs i appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE!   Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:21 pm

withwolves wrote:
PVP! that would be amazing (: and have a ranking system for PVP which goes by how many kills Very Happy
ex:
1. x3Dylan: 2279 Kills
2. Shinobi: 2264 Kills
3. xXsoulXx: 2131 Kills
4.Jackieee: 1979 Kills

Amazing? Have you SEEN servers with PvP? It's a (pointless) shxtstorm of lameness in every server where I've seen it implemented.

(possibly rewards for winning likee 10sp for every 100 kills? just brainstorming here
or a medal for reaching 1000 kills) you guys could be the first server to have
GUILD WARS! 5v5 5 people from each guild. maybe a guild war rank? earning "war points"
for your guild.

The medal for x number of kills is the only thing that sounds like it would actually be a worthwhile pursuit.

more ideas, Working weddings, Ring effects? (idk if these work or not) i also think you guys should
get REBIRTHS! that would be amazing especially with a low rate server. Slowly earning certain buffs
and skills, getting stronger.

Working weddings, rings and such are usually on the back burner in servers that I play where they don't work. They're simply not a big enough concern. Also, you do know that most, if not all lowrate servers worth a damn don't have rebirths right....?

again, these are all just off the top of my head, i get tons of ideas all the time (:
anybody like these?

Ps. no hatin please, alot of you people on this server are pretty mean just sayin -_-

We're sorry for harming your self esteem with our opinions, which, by the way, you're asking for.

Derp.
Back to top Go down
withwolves
Noob
Noob
withwolves

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE!   Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:02 pm

PvP may be pointless other than the medal, but thats irrelavent. Its something people would enjoy doing with their friends as a form of competition and it would also attract more people to the server. which is good obviously.

Weddings and Ring effects, theyre easy to take care of and again, something people who play the server would enjoy, not many servers have them sooo why not be one of them that does? makes it that more interesting.

Rebirth, what happens when you reach 200? theres no form of advancement. You get there and your done. With rebirth theres always something to work towards and your always getting stronger. Learning new skills and making your character more dynamic. just cuz other low rates dont have them doesnt mean we shouldnt, think outside of the box. Dont just do what other servers are doing.

And no ones harming my self esteem, i enjoy constructive criticism. i would just rather have that then rude, sarcastic and immature hatred. i appreciate your input, thank you (:
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE!   Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:09 pm

My rationale behind being against PVP is that things usually aren't fun when they're buggy as hell. Which PvP usually is. We'll get more QQing over how something messed up or how imbalanced a certain job is than we will new players joining because we have PvP - it's hardly a new feature in any case.

I'm not knowledgeable about it, but the fact that they're broken in half the servers kind of tells me that getting them 100% functional is easier said than done.

Explain to me how hitting 199k's with hurricane and shadow partner is in any way "dynamic". Quite frankly, the server is easy enough to be exceedingly powerful in now that we have potentials and such. The reason most servers don't have it is that the whole concept is broken, thus it works well with broken-ass rates of x39840392, but not in a lowrate server.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE!   Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:15 pm

Rebirths shouldn't even be a topic discussed about. In v88 they don't seem to be possible, something about the evan skills that just completely bug the whole rebirthing from what I understand.
Back to top Go down
withwolves
Noob
Noob
withwolves

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE!   Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:43 am

Nicksterr wrote:
Rebirths shouldn't even be a topic discussed about. In v88 they don't seem to be possible, something about the evan skills that just completely bug the whole rebirthing from what I understand.

ahhh, this i didnt know or else i wouldnt have mentioned it. These are just some thing i think sound cool
and that, in my opinion, people would enjoy. But if it doesnt work then oh well lol but, how about the weddings
and ring effects? i think that would be a nice simple add on that players would have fun with and wouldnt cause
to much issues.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE!   Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:16 am

weddings also don't work in v88. Idk about ring effects.
Back to top Go down
malikhind
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE!   Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:31 am

withwolves wrote:
Nicksterr wrote:

ahhh, this i didnt know or else i wouldnt have mentioned it. These are just some thing i think sound cool
and that, in my opinion, people would enjoy. But if it doesnt work then oh well lol but, how about the weddings
and ring effects? i think that would be a nice simple add on that players would have fun with and wouldnt cause
to much issues.

What? There are a FEW v88 servers with rebirths that work perfectly
Back to top Go down
http://SoulMS.net
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE!   Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:29 am

really? Well then i guess it's just our server having problems with the whole Evan skills.
Back to top Go down
2NE1
Level 2
Level 2
2NE1

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE!   Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:41 am

withwolves wrote:
well i dont know anything about coding lol these are just "suggestions"
and as for the point in rebirth, you can hit well over 199k. AND the reason
for rebirth is the same reason people get to 200 duh, getting stronger
and getting new skills. -__- and to 2NE1 i glance at other posts but, im not
going to go through every one and read them to see what everyone else
posted so i dont say the same thing. this whole forums pretty dead, im sure
a few people suggesting the same thing will be okay. AND the more people
who suggest the same stuff the more chance there is for someone to do something
about it (: thanks for your guys inputs i appreciate it.

Over 199k? Then we need to take off the damage cap, then. Okay, so we remove the damage cap so you can hit over 199k. Then what? Even with 45x rates people will get at least one rebirth a day 'cause they'll hit high enough to kill most bosses in less than a minute because of the crazy stat gain from rebirths.
Getting new skills? MS is supposed to be a game where everyone must cooperate to achieve things, like killing PB or other bosses. After 2 rebirths any job class will have enough HP to tank pb no problem. What's the need of Hyper Body and DrKs after that? After this, then everyone will just solo every boss there is and then there'd be no point in going together to boss. Heck, everyone would be going crazy over them, fighting over who gets to fight zak first and etc. That'll just cause mass chaos with bossing and it'll make a really bad community.
Also, what happens if someone manages to get 30k+ on each stat through rebirths? What are you going to suggest then? Super Rebirths? SoulMS is supposed to be a low rate server, and if you want to play on a server where you can be a BM with Shadow Partner and hit 10mil per arrow, go find a server with 1000x+ exp rates. Don't bitch about a low rate server having no rebirths.

Sure, there aren't that many people on the forums, but that doesn't mean that you can't read. If people are suggesting the same thing over and over again, that might make a livelier forum, but it makes everything really messy, like the "Help and Tutorials" section where everybody is asking the same question over and over again because they're too lazy to search the forums for someone that asked the same thing and had it answered. I'm pretty sure there's a Search button in the forums.

"more people who suggest the same stuff the more chance there is for
someone to do something about it (:"
That's the logic of a kid who keeps asking his mom for a ice cream cone when the obvious answer is no.

"thanks for your guys inputs i appreciate it."
What I gave you was input, and you sure didn't appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
withwolves
Noob
Noob
withwolves

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE!   Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:38 am

lol i didnt even give you the decency of reading that entire post,
i read bits and pieces of your snobby comments. sooo how about you
lose the whole "im a badass and know everything" attitude and maybe
we can have a civil conversation. Get on my level cuz im not gunna
stoop to yours (: k thanks
Back to top Go down
2NE1
Level 2
Level 2
2NE1

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE!   Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:03 am

withwolves wrote:
lol i didnt even give you the decency of reading that entire post,
i read bits and pieces of your snobby comments. sooo how about you
lose the whole "im a badass and know everything" attitude and maybe
we can have a civil conversation. Get on my level cuz im not gunna

You didn't read my post? I'm sad. I put criticism into that so you could learn some etiquette.

Also, if you think I have that kind of snobby attitude then you should wait and see some of the others in this game. Trolls galore.

So what if I have a "I'm a badass and know everything" attitude? I'm probably qualified to have it, at least when talking to you, anyways.

Civil conversation? Are we going to have one with your English up there? It's making my head spin and my eyes bleed. Heck, it's worse than mine, who has English for a second language.

Get on your level? What, do I have to crawl? Seriously, if you think bitching around for rebirths on a low rate server shows a high intellectual level, then you must not be from planet Earth.
Back to top Go down
OpTiCz
Level 3
Level 3
OpTiCz

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE!   Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:06 am

withwolves wrote:
Get on my level cuz im not gunna

Who is this kid?
I fucking love him already.
Back to top Go down
withwolves
Noob
Noob
withwolves

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE!   Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:13 pm

OpTiCz wrote:
withwolves wrote:
Get on my level cuz im not gunna

Who is this kid?
I fucking love him already.

haha (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE!   Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE! Empty

Back to top Go down

Some ideas by x3Dylan (: LOOK HERE!
Page 1 of 1