SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hell's GM application :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelbo11
Noob
Noob

Hell's GM application :D Empty
PostSubject: Hell's GM application :D   Hell's GM application :D EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 2:59 am

What are you applying for: In-Game Game Master

Name : Kellen Ebert ( I'm a guy; don't know how many times that's been mistaken =P)

Where do you live/Timezone: I live in Oregon, Timezone is PST.. -8GMT I think it is.. not sure about that one.

How active will you be:Well so far i'm liking this server, so i'll probably be on in the evenings (5pm-midnightish) on weekdays. Most likely on weekends.. anywhere from 10 AM to 5 AM.. Depends what I do during the day, but i'll most likely be on at least 4 or 5 hours a day, more on weekends usually.

E-Mail: Royalkelbo11@gmail.com

Hobbies :I'm big into sports, so I love playing and watching almost any sport there is. I love playing basketball, baseball, and football, but by no means am I jock. I'd consider myself more of a nerd. To be honest, hope this doesn't effect my chances of getting the GM job, I play Yu-Gi-Oh.. Showing my true nerd colors. I'm an avid gamer. I love playing online MMOs and I play on XBL

How you'd handle a hacker : Ask for the hacks of course. Not really. I'd have to have undeniable evidence that the person who is being accused is hacking, and if I had that evidence, I'd ban them. If I didn't have proof, I'd write down their name and moniter them closely while in hide to see if I could catch them in the act.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :If I was witnessing the fight, i'd try to mediate it with my awesome GM powers(using the world chat to try and stop it) and if it persists, I would jail or d/c both of them until it stopped. I don't believe banning people for fighting is right, unless there's a ridiculous amount of harassment going on. If somone told me there was fight going on, i'd hide and go look it at, see if it's worth stopping, and then take actions stated above.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: I've GMed in 4 difference servers, only 1 made it to the Gtop 100, but I know what i'm doing. Like I Mentioned, 3 aren't really worthy of mentioning, 2 sucked and 1 was a friends. The one that really counts is ForeverMS. But they went downhill pretty quickly

Why should we choose you: Because I know how to be a GM, I'm generally a well liked person, I enjoy helping people as much as I can, I can be very active and I don't abuse any GM powers.

Reason i applied: Because I like being able to help someone in need of help( I don't give out free items though) and overall I like the experiance of being a GM and getting to know all the players, and become close with the other GMs

Summary of yourself : In West Philidelphia Born in Raised... Oh wait... I'm 17 years old, I live in Oregon, i'm not usually the out going person, but I try. I'm generally a nice person, except when people do something to make me want to act otherwise, but it usually takes a lot for me to get upset. I'm very easy going and I have a quick wit.. I can comeback with funny things, but I can't come be funny when I try xD that's why there's a lack of humor on this app, sorry about that.

Extra Info:I don't like pie, Just thought i'd get that out there. Also, I love good arguements o.o
ANd haha, my favorite color is pink =P
Also, sorry for the lack of pictures, i'm not a very picture...esque person o.o

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 365.25 days.

In game name:Hell

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
No
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
Probably not Smile
3.Do you help players any chance you get:
Of course!
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
Yup
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
1 day Very Happy

Last edited by Kelbo11 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Debutante
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Hell's GM application :D   Hell's GM application :D EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:13 am

Main Problems:
>The colors you use are rather irritating.

> You seem way too light on punishment, it's good to be patient but there's limits until your plain being taken advantage of.

>Please name the servers you were a GM for

>"Why we should choose you" section was weak I'm sorry to say. The qualities you listed are being used by all applicants, put something different. The applications are getting rather repetitive.

>"Why did I apply" was rather weak as well. "overall I like the experiance of being a GM" The only reason you listed that actually is significant. All your other reasons you could do as a player.

>You love good arguments? That's not exactly a good thing, especially as a GM your suppose to influence the exact opposite.
Back to top Go down
Kelbo11
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Hell's GM application :D   Hell's GM application :D EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:37 am

Eh, i'll leave it up to whoever's job it is to decide.
Wether I get to be a GM or not, this is just the type of work I do, i'm not a very in-depth person, and i'm not afraid of rejection, so if I get rejected because of the reasons you stated, so be it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell's GM application :D   Hell's GM application :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell's GM application :D
Page 1 of 1