SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread

Go down 
+26
Rickx777
Dk
Nicksterr
Swift
iiiWeird
Hugo
kanis999
Roberto
andikay
SnowAkantor
decodex
Paradisiacal
Josh
lol12333
Christmas2
Objection
CeeGANO
kllovekoreasaa
iKawaii
skizator
Debutante
Exhilerated
SoulBot
Legion
Moto
Kristine
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:54 pm

this didnt happen today but wtv.

Today, i lost my passport while i was out one night, i had to buy a new one for 100$ the first time using the new one, my friend pukes on my shorts, with my passport in it, while i was sleeping and decides to put my shorts in a bathtub full of water to wash them...needless to say i had to blow dry every single page and my picture is all smudged..oh yeah and this happened on vacation, luckily people at the airport didnt seem to mind they cant see like half my face lol. FML.
Back to top Go down
Dk
Level 2
Level 2
Dk

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:49 am

Today (it wasn't today but eh) it was the 2nd day Black ops was out while playing i raged out Threw the Controller at Ground it Ricocheted off the Ground and smashed the screen of our 42 inch Lcd Tv, FML!

what i learned from this experience.

If someone in your team has Red connection and 45 deaths for 2 kills, He or she WILL break something.
Back to top Go down
Rickx777
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:05 pm

Today, I was so excited to eat a muffin...I sprint down the stairs and when I look at the package, it says BB:Dec. 04, 2010. I woke up mad early to get yelled at...FML...
Back to top Go down
kllovekoreasaa
Level 4
Level 4
kllovekoreasaa

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:35 am

Today, I felt a strong desire for smoking a stoge but I knew my sisters would know cause my house has an alarm that rings whenever someone goes out. I tried to turn it off, but I caused it to freaking Arm itself and than it started ringing so freaking loud.
Panicked for like 30 mins and than ended up cutting the cord to turn off the alarm after talking to a Korean lady who had no whatsoever knowledge of English for 20 damn minutes.
Ended up throwing away my LAST cigarette, until tommorow. Lol fml.

What I SHOULD have said was that I was going out for a jog. Fucking brain.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:05 pm

Today, about 20minutes ago, someone hacked my e-mail. =D
They de-activated my facebook, and changed my e-mail password. Now I can't get on msn or hotmail ): And I can't talk to anyone online.

FML.
Back to top Go down
Marlboro
Level 4
Level 4
Marlboro

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 9:51 pm

Anna wrote:
Today, about 20minutes ago, someone hacked my e-mail. =D
They de-activated my facebook, and changed my e-mail password. Now I can't get on msn or hotmail ): And I can't talk to anyone online.

FML.
My bad
Back to top Go down
kimay
Level 2
Level 2
kimay

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 10:27 am

Today, I fucking got owned by my friend at maths class, FML BESH.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:17 pm

Today, I was killing Zakum arms, level 192 with 900mil exp gained already. I noticed I was on 1xp, and they only way I know to fix this, is dying or re-logging. Someone in my guild told me that @expfix would fix it.. oh man. How dumb could I be, I tried. Back to 0exp. FML
Back to top Go down
Phonenstro
Level 3
Level 3
Phonenstro

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:51 am

Not done with my school project the last day :S
FML.
Back to top Go down
MrStas
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:50 am

just siting next to my dog
and smoking some good shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread   SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SoulMS's official F-M-L Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3