SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disarm's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Disarm
Noob
Noob

Disarm's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Disarm's GM Application   Disarm's GM Application EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:50 am

What are you applying for:

GM

Name :

John, Johnny..Mushroom. I get it all the time.

Where do you live/Timezone:

Australia, I think is PST

How active will you be:
1-3 hours a day, although I might be off for some rest..

E-Mail:

john.xiang@hotmail.com

Hobbies :

I like you go around, being lonely in my backyard, playing sports, going down the road to the general store to buy some candy, Try it, It feels great!

How you'd handle a hacker :

Screenshot it, Stalk them...for quite a while, occaisionally make some videos about them, I'll watch how long they'll hack for, If it's very long then it would be IP ban, If it isn't then probably just a two week ban.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :

Tell them to tell me their side of the story, I will make action on how serious the problem is.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):

None,
But I would love to!
The feeling inside of me when I see that note in the chatbox that says : "You have banned Guy!", Its's just soo awesome Razz

Why should we choose you:

Because I'm AWESOME!
But not only that, I want to make SoulMS a better place for all maplings, And I've been around maple for about 2 and 1/2 years now, and I still LOVE it.It's also just soooo satisfying when you ban someone.

Reason i applied:

The reason I applied is because I want to make SoulMS a more better place to play, and to see that awesome line, You have just banned ""

Summary of yourself :

I'm a awesome guy who likes to not only play SoulMS, but also likes to chill with my mate's.

Extra Info:
Well, I about to work at Mcdonalds, KFC, etc. But that doesn't meen I'm gonna stop playing SoulMS, If I miss 1 hour I will make up to it the next day :DD

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:

365 days, unless theres a leap year, when there is 366.

In game name:

Disarm, although I do want to change it...
(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Nope.

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):

Nope

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:

No

3.Do you help players any chance you get:

Anyone, Anytime.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):

Of course

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:

3 days :L
Back to top Go down
Stello
Level 4
Level 4
Stello

Disarm's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disarm's GM Application   Disarm's GM Application EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 1:53 am

Er, you forgot your color.
Back to top Go down

Disarm's GM Application
Page 1 of 1