SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mikeyx77's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikeyx77
Noob
Noob

Mikeyx77's Application Empty
PostSubject: Mikeyx77's Application   Mikeyx77's Application EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:28 am

Mikeyx77's Application for Game Master Laughing

What are you applying for: GM (Game Master) position.

Name : Mike Xie

Where do you live/Timezone: Montville, New Jersey (Central Time)

How active will you be: Definately everyday; well over four hours on a free day

E-Mail: xmikex3737@live.com

Hobbies : Gaming plays a big role in my life, but besides gaming I go out with friends. I also love volleyball and simple sports such as, soccer, basketball, ping-pong... etc. Basketball

How you'd handle a hacker : immediately broadcast this nub, tell admin, and ban the noob out of him! duh.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : First I would try to make a joke out of it and see if it subsides. But if the fight stays heated I would help the side who is more logically correct. If serious, confront GM's for help.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): N/A

Why should we choose you: First, I would like to say I have played various RPG games including the original GMS and other private servers of MS (Rydah, Final). But here, in SoulMS, is where I feel the most comfortable. It provides not only comfortability and speed, but a challenge as well. I am very very devoted and serious to gaming. I stick to it! And if I were made a GM I would, with no doubt, demonstrate my dedication. Furthermore, I'm well educated and excell in gaming.

Reason i applied: Honestly, to enhance my gaming experience. I've always wanted to test my management abilities. I love SoulMS and I want to show that to the world. ;]

Summary of yourself : Like I said, I am a serious gamer. I play games to chanllenge myself and apply my knowledge to get to the top. I love managing things in general these include, group acitivites for college friends, family friends and more. I am very respectful to everyone and I try to be happy, All the time ;]! Personality is key in life. Almost hubris, I strive to be one of the best at the games I play. No one can tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon! ... ok that was corny but I like that line!

Extra Info: Anime is cool! My friends say I'm very outgoing in real life actually, and on the surface I don't look like a gamer because I balance my gaming life with my social life. But at th end of the day, gaming is where I do my thanggg. Blue's my favorite color and I love SoulMS! <33

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: If the education of today has taught me correctly, I believe it takes the planet Earth 365 days to circle around the Sun! sunny

In game name:
MikeyX

"Simple" but Scary questions.

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Yes

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: Week and a half

Let SoulMS Live Forever

Last edited by Mikeyx77 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xmikex3737@live.com
gameman
Level 3
Level 3

Mikeyx77's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikeyx77's Application   Mikeyx77's Application EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 1:31 am

theyre strict on the last questions 1-2 words.
you can just state no for the first one
and the last one you can write 1 1/2 weeks.
Back to top Go down

Mikeyx77's Application
Page 1 of 1