SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ImTheNL~ Back for My Next Try :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gameman
Level 3
Level 3

ImTheNL~ Back for My Next Try :D Empty
PostSubject: ImTheNL~ Back for My Next Try :D   ImTheNL~ Back for My Next Try :D EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:10 pm

What are you applying for:

Ban Slave

Name :

John OR Jon, i get both all the time. I like nicknames though eee

16 (Finally!)

Where do you live/Timezone:

New York, EST TimeZone, pretty sure its considered GMT -5

How active will you be:

Very active, unless I have an essay, etc. to take care of. Weekends and holidays definitely active. Chances are, ill burn my computer out with the amount of time im online Very Happy

E-Mail:

pintobeans724@gmail.com

Hobbies :

Gaming (Maple of course!), Hanging out with friends, playing random sports in my backyard and/or out in the street. I also like to get some candy from that black van down the block. it makes me feel good inside cool

How you'd handle a hacker :

Screenshot proof of them hacking after stalking their ass for a while, see what theyre up to.
Then i will go invite everyone for a splendid cup of tea for the reason of another dumbass removed from the server ^.^

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :

I would tell them to chill out, listen to both sides of the story, and tell em to sit in the corner and think about what they were fighting over. then they could be on their merry way and stop disturbing the rest of the community.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):

None sadly. unless you count "Ban Slave assistant" where i would interrogate, and stalk hackers, and potentially go under-cover as a noob and see if they got me stuff through their hacking as proof. I've always liked hunting down hackers, i just dont know why heheplz

Why should we choose you:

The reason you should pick me is because I AM THE SHIZ!
ok maybe not the only reason, but heres some other reasons if you didnt like that one: I have been mapling for around 3 years now, and I know almost every corner of this game, except the codes of course.
I know that being a GM is a huge responsibility, and as Peter Parker's uncle said: "With great power, comes great responsibility," which i think i have.
And who doesnt like spiderman and those random quotes from movies
maybe the green goblin doesnt... but thats not the point.thinkin

Reason i applied:

The reason i applied to be a Ban Slave is because i enjoy playing SoulMS and i would love to help out the community in any way possible . Also, i would like to contribute to keeping the server clean and hacker free.

Summary of yourself :

I'm a fun guy that likes to play sports and hang out with friends, in game and out. I started to work out more throughly, cause you never know when you're going to have to kick some ass :]

Extra Info:
what else to sayyy.... hmm.

IM A GINGER :3 We all know Gingers are FTW!

I have a job at mcdonalds, but they rarely call me in making me free, yet having the experience/knowledge of working.

I also just returned from a break from maple, due to my grades being too low for my parents standards.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:

365 days, unless its a Leap Year then its 366.

In game name:

ImTheNL, although if i get chosen to be a Ban Slave i would like to get a more.. original IGN. I have something in mind.

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

No sorry.

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):

More players

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:

Yes

3.Do you help players any chance you get:

YESH

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):

Of course

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:

1 Month+

I took your advice Anna and tried to make it stand out more. I added some more funny, and kept the same serious tone in other areas.
Note: Ban Slave= GM if it wasnt obvious

Last edited by gameman on Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
gameman
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: ImTheNL~ Back for My Next Try :D   ImTheNL~ Back for My Next Try :D EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:12 pm

crap my centering got messed up... lemme fix it.

k fix'd
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: ImTheNL~ Back for My Next Try :D   ImTheNL~ Back for My Next Try :D EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:29 pm

Simple Questions...
1-2 words...
You people can't read.
Back to top Go down
gameman
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: ImTheNL~ Back for My Next Try :D   ImTheNL~ Back for My Next Try :D EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 10:30 pm

Savior wrote:
Simple Questions...
1-2 words...
You people can't read.

for the first question i felt i needed to add those extra 2 words to correctly answer the question.
thanks for the advice though

edited it out anyway.. dont wanna take the risk.
Back to top Go down
gameman
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: ImTheNL~ Back for My Next Try :D   ImTheNL~ Back for My Next Try :D EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:34 am

For Anna or whoever reads my app and accepts/declines it, please if its something simple let me know about it so i can fix it. this is my last shot at being a GM for Soul, and i would like to make it count.
Back to top Go down
OpTiCz
Level 3
Level 3
OpTiCz

PostSubject: Re: ImTheNL~ Back for My Next Try :D   ImTheNL~ Back for My Next Try :D EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 2:28 pm

OpTiCz says: GL. +1
But you might wanna add more colors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ImTheNL~ Back for My Next Try :D   ImTheNL~ Back for My Next Try :D Empty

Back to top Go down

ImTheNL~ Back for My Next Try :D
Page 1 of 1