SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calintz' GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Calintz
Noob
Noob

Calintz' GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Calintz' GM Application   Calintz' GM Application EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Calintz` Super Awesome GM Application! <3

Name :
My real name is Calintz Peter, but I go by Calintz. My parents also chose an "American name" for me to use, which is Brandon. You can call me which ever you choose.

In game name:
I'd like it to be Calintz, unless it's already taken. I've not even played the game yet, so hopefully it isn't. ^_^

Where do you live/Timezone:
I reside in Arkansas, USA (Central Time Zone). Don't hate. It's a nice place and isn't as country as you'd imagine it to be.

What are you applying for:
That's pretty obvious. :3
I'm applying for the position of GM (Game Master) for SoulMS. I know that it is a big responsibility and, to my best efforts whilst playing SoulMS, will do all that I can to help keep and encourage the SoulMS players and community to be cool, calm, and collected like the "Dream Server" (NO fights, NO ksing, NO pointless arguments about the game) that we've all been thinking about.

How active will you be:
Hmm this is a toughy. >_<
I'm going to be on as much as I can, which will hopefully be every week day, at least 2-3 hours per day. I plan to inform the staff about my "Absences," such as during holidays. Other than that, if I am not busy with friends or school work, I will be on.

E-Mail:
Don't make fun of my email. It was a username for a game that I used to play.
dark-_-ruler@hotmail.com
OR
princecupcakepony@yahoo.com

Hobbies :
This could be a VERY big list. I'll just try to keep it short and sweet. ^_^
1. I LOVE playing my guitar (Minimum of 1 hour EVERY day).
2. Computer (Games, Internet, etc.).
3. Sports (Not for school/city teams, but football, basketball, tennis, soccer).
4. Chillin' with my friends. They're almost the world to me.
5. Socializing. I used to be pretty lonely (Some even say "emo") but I've changed and am accepting friends, whoever and whenever. <3

How you'd handle a hacker :
Calintz' GM Application MaplestoryinRL
The gif file says it all. <3

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
Hmm...Well first, I would find out what the problem is. Then, if I have the time (or patience to listen to the problem), I would hear both sides of the story. If it were a "legit" fight, I would let them go at it for a while and release their anger/hate, then try to stop it. Keeping feelings bottled up inside is NEVER a good thing, but throwing them at others with your fists is a much worse alternative.
Say NO to fighting!

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):

I started becoming interested in being part of the staff for Maplestory earlier this summer (2010). I was more interested in Fiesta Online before I was in Maplestory.

Maplestory Servers:
BankaiStory: GM from Early June to mid-June.
AbideStory: GM from Mid-June to July.

Fiesta Online Servers:
Koushin Online: CL (Community Leader) from late August to September. Promoted to GM from September to mid-October (2010)
OMG Online: GM for a week in October while the other GM's were going to be on vacation for that week. (2010)
Shine Online: GM from May 2010 to until it shut down.
Omega Online: Admin for the month of July, 2010, that my friends and I opened it. I helped with in-game problems, such as finding bugs/glitches/errors, and also helped with the website.

Why should we choose you:
The better question is, why SHOULDN'T you choose me? :3
Kidding, kidding. Let's see. I am a very loyal and honest person. I know when and how to act when "Shit is going down." I have voted many many times for this server on gtop100. I'm just overall a great person and I am sure I would be a fine addition to your staff. ^_^

Reason i applied:
I'm getting bored of the other games that I play or staff for. I saw that applications were up for this server, so I thought it'd be nice if I could help out with my experience from other servers.

Summary of yourself :
Alrighty. This may take a while.

I'm Calintz P, and people call me a G.
I get things done while dealing with shit constantly.
I know I can't rap so I guess it's my time,
To let you know that this is the last line (of my rhyme). :3

I am Calintz, 17, half South Korean-half American, and I live in Arkansas.
I have had all A's in school since Kindergarten. (Woo!)
I am a dedicated person, and everyone loves that of me.
If I'm asked to do something (that isn't out of the ordinary), then I do my best to get it done without complaining.

If you want to know more about me, then feel free to ask.

Extra Info:
If you have any questions about me or the server or anything, feel free to contact me at my emails.
Love Is Real
Youtube is a great website, and so is Google.

Calintz' GM Application Sexy

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
365 days per Earth year. 366 days for every Leap year (every 4th year of Earth).

SIMPLE QUESTIONS.
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
Not that I know of.

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
Quote: "GMs may not have player characters." End quote. I have not made a character yet to play.

3.Do you help players any chance you get:
Any chance.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
Yep. :3

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
Stated above that I haven't yet.

Thanks for your time. <3

Last edited by Calintz on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Calintz' GM Application   Calintz' GM Application EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Hahah great app.
Back to top Go down
Calintz
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Calintz' GM Application   Calintz' GM Application EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Thanksss. :3
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Calintz' GM Application   Calintz' GM Application EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:14 pm

About fiesta online, same thing happened to me.
Back to top Go down
Calintz
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Calintz' GM Application   Calintz' GM Application EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Which part?
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Calintz' GM Application   Calintz' GM Application EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:18 pm

What was your GM name in Abidestory?
Back to top Go down
Calintz
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Calintz' GM Application   Calintz' GM Application EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Savior wrote:
What was your GM name in Abidestory?
I was [GM]iCali for the short period of time that I was GM. I wasn't really introduced or was seen in-game much. It was just a temporary thing.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Calintz' GM Application   Calintz' GM Application EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Pleas specify your age.
Saying you're considered "An Adult" doesn't say much. Tons of people seem to think 16 is an adult, then some think 18, then some think 21.
Specify.
Back to top Go down
Calintz
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Calintz' GM Application   Calintz' GM Application EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:22 pm

Anna wrote:
Pleas specify your age.
Saying you're considered "An Adult" doesn't say much. Tons of people seem to think 16 is an adult, then some think 18, then some think 21.
Specify.
Fixed. Sorry for the confusion.
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Calintz' GM Application   Calintz' GM Application EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:24 pm

In Canada you must be 19-20 to be considered an adult, I think it's the same in the U.S.,
but most people think being mature at the age of 16 is being an "adult".
Back to top Go down
Calintz
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Calintz' GM Application   Calintz' GM Application EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:26 pm

MrShadow wrote:
In Canada you must be 19-20 to be considered an adult, I think it's the same in the U.S.,
but most people think being mature at the age of 16 is being an "adult".
I fixed it entirely.
Refresh the page. :3
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Calintz' GM Application   Calintz' GM Application EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:27 pm

hmm I know, I read before posting.
I decided to reply to Anna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calintz' GM Application   Calintz' GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Calintz' GM Application
Page 1 of 1