SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hugo's new GM application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

Hugo's new GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Hugo's new GM application.   Hugo's new GM application. EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:26 pm

Bonjour,

General info: My name is Hugo, 18 years old, born and raised in Montreal, Canada (EST time zone).
I am applying for a Game Master position, it is my second try. I did not ask why I was denied
the first time, I just told myself I would put more time into this one and hopefully it works out.

Now about how active I am, I guess people using the forum regularly can tell how active I am, even
though it always seems to be the same 5-6 people online the whole time haha. Forum whores (:
My activity time in game should be more then enough, winter just got here, not like I'm going out
anytime soon anyway.

Now the long boring part where I talk about myself and I try to make it seem like I'm this really
cool dude; Like I said earlier, I grew up in Montreal, so I grew up with Hockey. GO Habs GO !
I'm a huge Hockey fan, I wish I could play too, too bad I'm a wimp. The fact that I hate winter
and everything cold doesn't help either. I LOVE music, it can turn my mood around with a single
song. I love jamming with everything I can find, even though it often piss people off. I love Maple,
else I would not be here. Few blunts here and there, mostly when the weather is nice and I can just
chill in the grass with some music and friends, not so much though I like to keep my head clear.

The reasons I applied are simple; I feel I am active enough, I feel I am fair enough, I would never
give out any special treatment. Something I hate is people breaking the rules and disturbing the
good time other players are trying to have. You should choose me because I am always willing to help,
and as strict as I can be, I do have that funny side we all need, especially in maple. An other reason
would be to catch those silly hackers, hacking on a 45x exp server, the ban is just around the corner
bro. Host events is a must too, Ive enjoyed the one planned by the current GMs, I would love to take my
shot at it and get players to have a good time.

I do not like unnecessary drama, most of the fights and arguments players have are for some stupid
reasons and it could be fixed in a minute if you took the time to actually listen and get em to agree
on a solution. If one of em is not willing to help, I would follow the set rules and he would have to
face some kind of consequences.

You might think I do not have enough experience to be a GM because Ive only been a GM in one private
server, called BlitzMS, closed a few weeks after opening. Besides the owner called Dan, I lost all of
the info. One thing I remember about this one, is they did not ask me how long it takes for the earth
to go around the sun in order to become a GM. It takes a year if you really are that curious.

You can email me at: Gabcesthugoaccept@hotmail.com
My in game name is Hugo.

Simple questions.
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?: Not really.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Hopefully.
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Oui, always.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply: I am.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 2-3 weeks

I hope you enjoyed reading this, denied or accepted, I really did enjoy making this and I will still be around to help what ever the outcome is, Thanks for reading !

Last edited by Hugo on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Hugo's new GM application.   Hugo's new GM application. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:09 am

Not following proper layout
you can maybe get denied for that'

anyways good luck!
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Hugo's new GM application.   Hugo's new GM application. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:12 am

MrShadow wrote:
Not following proper layout
you can maybe get denied for that'

anyways good luck!

Anna wrote:
You can change the order or style of your application, but please remember you must answer EVERY question listed.
Don't worry bout me, I made sure to reply to each questions.
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Hugo's new GM application.   Hugo's new GM application. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:21 am

Anyways I'm pretty sure why might get accepted!
Back to top Go down
zebediah
Noob
Noob
zebediah

PostSubject: Re: Hugo's new GM application.   Hugo's new GM application. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 1:26 am

Hey bro, you wrote on mine so returning the favor. Nice app, I love the swirl. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Hugo's new GM application.   Hugo's new GM application. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:15 am

zebediah wrote:
Hey bro, you wrote on mine so returning the favor. Nice app, I love the swirl. ^_^
Thanks man, appreciate the nice comment !
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Hugo's new GM application.   Hugo's new GM application. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 2:21 am

I noticed no one cares to even take a peek at my app.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Hugo's new GM application.   Hugo's new GM application. EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:03 am

Okay i like this app, not only it's originality but also the answers to the questions.

I have noticed you are a forum whore(soami..) and from your comments you seem fit for the job Smile

Mr.Shadow, i have commented on your application and if i didn't make it clear enough you also get a +1 from me Smile

Anna can't just accept all GM apps that are good though, she has to make choices between them so she has a difficult decision up ahead in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hugo's new GM application.   Hugo's new GM application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hugo's new GM application.
Page 1 of 1