SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun"

Go down 
+2
Bender
MrShadow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun" Empty
PostSubject: MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun"   MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun" EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:28 pm

What are you applying for:
The position which wields the mighty ban hammer.

Name :
Aaron Rose

Where do you live/Timezone:
Thunder Bay/ EST (GMT - 5:00)

How active will you be:
As much as the sun shines during the day and as much as the moon reflects the light of the sun at night.

E-Mail:
rose_aaron@ymail.com

Hobbies :
1. Going to work.
2. Help my wife clean the house.
3. Help my children understand their homework Having fun with my children.
4. Playing MapleStory to relieve stress from all the rule-breaking children.

How you'd handle a hacker :
I would hide, and take a video of the hacker actually hacking and mess with their minds, then I would warp them to the pitch black map filled with monsters I spawned, to end it all I would then ban them and post the video on youtube to humiliate him/her because rule-breakers/cheaters never win and winners never cheat/break rules.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
I would ask them what started the fight, Then I would look for the simplest but most efficient solution, if they won't quit give them "detention" or as you guys call it "Jail them".

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):
GameMasterMS, AkatsukiMS.

Why should we choose you:
I'm a very strict person and I HATE rule-breakers. I also have experience working with children (as I'm a teacher) and I'm a parent of 3 and I have a fourth one on the way, I'm very patient with others and I actually enjoy the feeling of helping others (it's my nature), and may I just add that I will take my job seriously.

Reason I applied:
I applied to improve the server's popularity by showing how good our GMs are (including me if I get chosen), who would not only just ban a hacker but show the hacker on youtube proving that if any hacker tries dealing with the us they will be sent right out of the server with out any notice. I will also advertise the server A LOT!.

Summary of yourself :
I'm a teacher who hates seeing people who like to break rules/cheat and those who make mistakes on things they learned since they were 5. I really LOVE to help others. Although I am very mature, sometimes I get carried away and it seems that I have the mind of a child instead. I'm very wise.

Extra Info:
I'm also gonna start to make montages of me banning hackers. (only if i get accepted)
I also planned to make some very "fun" events. Just to add: I plan on "kicking back" with the "crew" when every one is just minding their own business and all that "shit".

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
According to what I learned when I was young: 1 year.

In game name:
MrShadow

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
Yes but I choose not to.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
Honestly, No.

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
Yes.

3.Do you help players any chance you get:
Yes.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
Of Course.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
6 Days.

Last edited by MrShadow on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun"   MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun" EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Edit: Hahahaha, I like pie?
No!
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun"   MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun" EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:46 am

Though I hate you, I love your app
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun"   MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun" EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:54 am

I gotta ask, since I'm rather curious.
Do you honestly not have an e-mail?
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun"   MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun" EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:10 am

i don't understand how a teacher doesn't have an email Razz unless you have one linked to your school.

edit ~ and i love all the "fun" you added into the app haha!
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun"   MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun" EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:34 am

Your 36 and your a teacher... How is it possible that you dont have an email?
Maybe it would be better if you just create an email??? It takes about 2 seconds.
Back to top Go down
SusheeeTEA-
Level 2
Level 2
SusheeeTEA-

PostSubject: Re: MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun"   MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun" EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:39 am

Savior wrote:
Maybe it would be better if you just create an email??? It takes about 2 seconds.

Mmmmkay, this really make sense.

Every teacher should have a education e-mail i supposed but.. in a GM Application, honesty was all you need.

It sounded great just that the e-mail part sounds suspicious.

Good luck on your application !
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun"   MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun" EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 10:43 am

SusheeeTEA- wrote:
Savior wrote:

Mmmmkay, this really make sense.

Every teacher should have a education e-mail i supposed but.. in a GM Application, honesty was all you need.

It sounded great just that the e-mail part sounds suspicious.

Good luck on your application !

Was that sarcasm?
I was just sayin... Of course it sounds suspicious so why not just create an email and make it NOT sound suspicious?
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun"   MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun" EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 11:41 am

All teachers have an e-mail made by the school district though.
If I did have an e-mail I would keep to my self anyways though... not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun"   MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun" Empty

Back to top Go down

MrShadow's second attempt at a Gm position with more "fun"
Page 1 of 1