SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crutches' 2nd Attempt.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coloredpaper
Noob
Noob

Crutches' 2nd Attempt. Empty
PostSubject: Crutches' 2nd Attempt.   Crutches' 2nd Attempt. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:13 pm

Let's try this again... D<

What are you applying for: Game Master

Name : Ethan Morales

Where do you live/Timezone: GMT -5, EST

How active will you be: As active as I could be, minus the fact that I work usually around 35 hours a week in Walmart's freezers. ._.

E-Mail: ohayitsethan@gmail.com

Hobbies : Hanging out with friends, flirting , texting, random conversations, tennis, badminton, volleyball (if it has a net, I'll like it.)

How you'd handle a hacker : Seeing as how I only believe in second chances, I would initial a warning first. If the "perp" is caught a second, the individual would be banned on the spot.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Well, I did get into a minor "trolling" earlier with a few people in my guild, because... honestly I like a good argument. First, I would listen....well, read both person's story individually, then I would form some sort of compromise between the two, and hopefully they both get what they want.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): Oh jeez.... I'd have to say about anywhere from 6-8 servers now; I can only remember a few since it's been quite a while... UntaintedMS, DracoStory, RydahMS, and PockyMS.

Why should we choose you: I believe I would make a great member of the GM staff because I love humor. I also have experience with private servers and how to host events and such, ban my share of hackers, and help the community. I've also always wanted to learn how to code, which here is another (possible) chance to put that plan into action.

Reason i applied: I applied because this server seems like it could go far, and I believe in it 150%; the overall community isn't bad, it's pretty enjoyable for the most part.

Summary of yourself : Haha, can I just put my Facebook Bio in here? xD jkjk, well here I go:
You already have my name, age, general location and email. I'm currently enrolled in Jamestown Community College for the next two years or so, only to get rid of my basic classes. After this, I'll be in University of Buffalo, studying chemistry and pharmacy, and hopefully obtaining my Ph. D. in Pharm. Sciences. (That would be quite awesome if I could pull it off! ) I'm usually really easy to get along with, and I have certain "vibes" about people that I can feel in where we could be besties forever. I will say it right now, and I don't care if this is the only reason why I might get rejected: I am a homosexual, fully. Even if I flirt with girls, I still only "like like" men. :3

Extra Info: Does...this mean you want my bank info!? D: (Kidding, of course.) Well.... my physical appearance has a range of... varieties... Apparently, I look and sound like I'm 14 years old, and have yet to hit puberty. (If you need proof, PM me for my Facebook, lolol.) Hmm... I play from a laptop, that isn't half bad, so..... yeahh...

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: Generically speaking, it takes the Earth 365.25 days to travel around the sun, thus why every 4th year, we acquire an extra day, making it a "leap year."

In game name: Crutches

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you)
: I can honestly say I do not, seeing as how I've only being playing this server for a few hours. :]

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: To deserve it? No, I don't deserve the spot because of my... "newness," but I would say I have quite a bit of experience to know what I'm doing.

3.Do you help players any chance you get: I've come across two people so far that needed help; I did help them, to what I could do.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Uhh... I'd say that I'm 18. :3

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: In all honesty, I've been playing Soul MS for about 6 hours from when I submit this application.

I thank you for your guys' time, and hope you have a kick out of reading this!
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Crutches' 2nd Attempt.   Crutches' 2nd Attempt. EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Really? You post the exact same application in less than two hours?
Also, the sample questions should be 1-2 words each.
You wrote a sentence for each.

Also, i would like your GM name for RydahMS and PockyMS. I am friends with a few GMs on each servers.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Crutches' 2nd Attempt.   Crutches' 2nd Attempt. EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:39 am

1-2 word replies.

Denied.
L2 follow rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crutches' 2nd Attempt.   Crutches' 2nd Attempt. Empty

Back to top Go down

Crutches' 2nd Attempt.
Page 1 of 1