SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[GM] Adrian - Application -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrian
Level 2
Level 2

[GM] Adrian - Application -  Empty
PostSubject: [GM] Adrian - Application -    [GM] Adrian - Application -  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:58 am

Hi Soul MS . I decided to apply for GM spot . I know I just joined and you think I'm noob but.. That's not me (Even tough I'm only 7-lvl- , but I'm that type.. which doesn't train at lot Razz , i like to chat and help people instead of lvling ) . Here we go.. Very Happy

Full Name : Mircea Marius Adrian
City: Timisoara
Boy or Girl: Man

Why should we chose you?

I know everyone wants to become a GM , but they would , (maybe) just to have the power . I want to become one becuase I want to help the players that do need my help , and help the others Admins whenever they need my help ... But I'm sure adding me to the server would be an amazing opportunity for me to prove my skills of helping the server ,players and anything else that needs me.I want the people understand the game , the rules and to help them whenever they want my help. I don't want to become a GM just do have the opportunity to use cool skills or rare items. I would be there for player , to hear their problems and to resolve them.I believe that you are looking for a mature person but I can say that I'm no more a kid , so I know what are the best worst decisions.

How active will you be ?

GMT+2 in winter and GMT+3 in summer

Here is my playing program :
Monday Nights about 4+.
Tuesday Night about 2+.
Wednesday Night about 2/3+.
Thursday Night about 4/5+.
Friday Night about 5+.
In weekends i can be on for about the whole day (about 7hours+)

How you'd handle a hacker :

Depends :
1. If a player would report another player to me I would firstly ask what happend evidence and if it's on I would go by hiding to find out if he/she is hacking or the player just wanted to get him banned for no reasons.
2. If I'll saw a hacker I would make an evidence (PhotoVideoCall an Admin) and if I have the permision I would ban him , and if I don't have the permision I would ask a Admin to ban him/her or if I'm allowed to do it.

What can I do for the server ?/ Reason I applied :

Like I said before ... I've applied for GM spot to help the players , community and much more .To help the server doesn't mean you only help players you must regulary check players so you can be sure they are not hacking/scamming. To prevent these I would ban them or jail ... but only with a permision from a HGM/Admin.

Extra :

What would I do if a player asked me something that I don't know ?

I will try to answers as good as possible to all of the question but if I wouldn't know one answer I would try to find the answer (Asking others GMS/Admins/Players/or I'd bing /google it) . And after I'm 100% sure it's the right answer I'd tell him/her .

Some small informations about me :

I like music , art , people , chatting , helping .
If you want me in 2 words Friendly & Loyal
I speak 4 languages Romanian , English , Spanish and Deutsch (Last 2 not so good but i can handle them)
Been playing Maple for .. eh 2 years .. even more
My favourite sports are Football/Tennis/Basketball/Swimming and much more ...

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once.

No sorry .

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position :

Depends .

3.Do you help players any chance you get:

Sure .

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now:

Adrian = 15

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:

2 Days .

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?

I believe it takes much time , 365 days and 4 hours.

How to meet me ?

Msn: Adrians-Shadow@hotmail.com
Yahoo: adrianboy_95@yahoo.com
IGN: Adrian

Thank you for reading my Game Master Application .
With friendly hugs ,
~Adrian Very Happy cheers
[GM] Adrian - Application -  Bye

Last edited by Adrian on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:04 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Adrian - Application -    [GM] Adrian - Application -  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:00 am

New age requirement is 16. Some codes are showing.. lots of em.
1-2 words for simple questions.
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Adrian - Application -    [GM] Adrian - Application -  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:05 am

Hugo wrote:
About the Simple Questions you're right . Razz
And I can prove that I'm no more a kid ...
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Adrian - Application -    [GM] Adrian - Application -  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:10 am

Adrian wrote:
Hugo wrote:
It is not about proving you are not a kid, its about following a rule, but okay go ahead and good luck to you.
I like the;

Boy or Girl: MAN !
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Adrian - Application -    [GM] Adrian - Application -  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:08 am

Hugo wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Hugo wrote:
It is not about proving you are not a kid, its about following a rule, but okay go ahead and good luck to you.
I know I just broke one rule.. but hey ! That's the point of them . I hope you're not thinking I broke all rules and I'm an ass .. No sir that's not me . And thank you again ( affraid x23 Edits O___o .. don't even ask.. I hate my mouse .. [GM] Adrian - Application -  Stone_mouse ) bounce
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Adrian - Application -    [GM] Adrian - Application -  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:13 am

Adrian wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Hugo wrote:
I know I just broke one rule.. but hey ! That's the point of them . I hope you're not thinking I broke all rules and I'm an ass .. No sir that's not me . And thank you again ( affraid x23 Edits O___o .. don't even ask.. I hate my mouse .. [GM] Adrian - Application -  Stone_mouse ) bounce
Oh ! 23 times. I see Cyrus now has a challenger !
Last edited by Cyrus on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 33 times in total

Just kidding, and I didn't mean to say you were an asshole or anything, I just pointed out the age requirement.

Back to top Go down
Adrian
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Adrian - Application -    [GM] Adrian - Application -  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:31 am

Hugo wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Oh ! 23 times. I see Cyrus now has a challenger !
Last edited by Cyrus on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 33 times in total

Just kidding, and I didn't mean to say you were an asshole or anything, I just pointed out the age requirement.

I lol'd at the challange part Smile . And I know you didn't mean it and I appreciate that you're helping me . Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GM] Adrian - Application -    [GM] Adrian - Application -  Empty

Back to top Go down

[GM] Adrian - Application -
Page 1 of 1