SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread

Go down 
+4
Bucko
Marlboro
Hugo
Bender
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  Empty
PostSubject: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:02 am

because i don't like the spam on the current thread
please if you allow me to do it can ou please not count it as a 2nd attempt
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:07 am

Just a few tips for your second application;

- Its not i, its I.
- Check the spelling, there should be a red line when its spelled wrong, just fucking right click it.
- Try and act like you're over 10 years old.
- You said you put 1 hour into your last application, put 12 in your next.

Good luck.

Thats constructive criticism.
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:09 am

I took me 1 hour because iwas doing to two things at once it took me about 20 minutes
I know it is I i live in vancouver, I always made sure i capitalized the "I"
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:11 am

Bender wrote:
I took me 1 hour because iwas doing to two things at once it took me about 20 minutes
If it took 1 hour, it looks like crap for a 1 hour application.
If it took 20 minutes, that just shows you didn't put much effort into it.

Both ways, you're fucked.

Didn't you read my post just above ? Hit SHIFT when using I, its not that hard.

Last edited by Hugo on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:12 am

I did i didn't even think I ever forgot to press the SHIFT key
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:13 am

Bender wrote:
I did i didn't even think I ever forgot to press the SHIFT key

You have to be either really dumb, or a troll. That cannot be serious. You just did it again.
I know its a small mistake, but it pisses me off that you keep repeating it.
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:14 am

Oh My God! I just pressed the SHIFT key again why does it keep happening either my keyboard is messed or something else
Hugo I know you told perplexion last time that you're trying to help and I read the post but You really don't know how to do it
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:16 am

Bender wrote:
Oh My God! I just pressed the SHIFT key again why does it keep happening either my keyboard is messed or something else
10$ you'll be doing in it your second application again.

I'm done with you, theres no point.

Bender wrote:
Hugo I know you told perplexion last time that you're trying to help and I read the post but You really don't know how to do it
I really am trying to help. I gave you a list of real tips, follow them or not I don't care. Telling you you will be denied is mean ?
Thats my opinion, and I tend not to go around things, I go straight to them, sorry.

Bender wrote:
yo, kid stop posting stuff that affect others negatively
Thats where I realized you're probably a 12 years old trying to act older. You did not fool me, I don't know for the rest.
You are NOWHERE near 15 years old.

Last edited by Hugo on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:19 am

what?

yo, kid stop posting stuff that affect others negatively
I know you're trying to help but I don't think you're helping me much either (or it may just be me being drunk atm)
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:24 am

Bender wrote:
(or it may just be me being drunk atm)
Blame it on the goose ?
Thats really cheap, there again gives me the feeling your a 12 years old even more.

Your profile says your 19.
That was my reaction;

LOLWUT
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:31 am

I never said saying that I will be denied is mean, I just believe that when someone says (insert negative passage here) God will make it true, and that is my belief there is no explanation of my rudeness and I'm sorry please ignore this whole fight I just wanna have friends on this server because I don't have any yet.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:32 am

Bender wrote:
I never said saying that I will be denied is mean, I just believe that when someone says (insert negative passage here) God will make it true
I stopped reading there.

Its MapleStory, you have a banana as an avatar, do not bring God into this.

Last edited by Hugo on Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:33 am

why?
I came here because my friend told me that this is the best server ever and also this is my first, I'm not really liking this experience, you guys do know this can end up to be bad publicity for the server, if you do realize it please stop annoying me with your constant rudeness towards me.

anyone know this quote, "The old saying 'an eye for an eye' leaves everyone blind." well look what's happening right now
oh wait, I know whenever someone says something rude I say it back not knowing the impact it is setting off for me, why not think about that for a minute?

I brought god into this because you said I was gonna be denied and oh look, I WAS!

and I don't think fighting like a bunch of 10 year olds about something so stupid like this can help anyone.
I'm asking you to forgive me because I'm being rude, and yet you don't want to.

At first, I wanted to be your friend but right now, I'm starting to regret the idea.

and the banana was the first thing i could grab ahold of on MY LITTLE brother's computer.
Back to top Go down
Marlboro
Level 4
Level 4
Marlboro

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:11 am

Hugo, I don't know where you acquired the Ego Complex that you have but I suggest you let it go. In an attempt to make Bender look like in idiot, you made yourself look like a complete and utter asshole (Pardon my French). Constantly flaming somebody over something as little as an app shows how much of asshole you actually are. This isn't constructive criticism, this is you acting like a superior over the internet. Which is PATHETIC.
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Level 3
Level 3
Bucko

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:31 pm

Marlboro wrote:
Hugo, I don't know where you acquired the Ego Complex that you have but I suggest you let it go. In an attempt to make Bender look like in idiot, you made yourself look like a complete and utter asshole (Pardon my French). Constantly flaming somebody over something as little as an app shows how much of asshole you actually are. This isn't constructive criticism, this is you acting like a superior over the internet. Which is PATHETIC.

I'd like to say a few things here.

One, bender didn't exactly have the greatest application to begin with and many people offered him constructive ideas on how to make it better. He didn't seem to take those suggestions very well and everyone broke down into supreme idiocy.

Two, I've been following Bender's posts around because he caught my attention for some reason. I've noticed most of his posts seem to have errors, albeit small ones, that are very prevalent in his typing. He seems to say things that an eleven year old with fresh access to internet might spew out, yet he claims to be a nineteen year old who's drunk.

Those are my two cents on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Marlboro wrote:
Off topic : Why is there a Pardon my French?
You should replace IN with AN.
You should remove the like a.

I know there again you'll be saying ASSHOLE STOP MAKING FUN OF ME !
I'm just helping here, don't trip.

The only reason I would have to tried and make him look like an idiot would be me trying to get a GM position over him, which is not the case, since I quit playing in game.

I'm not constantly flaming him, I'm constantly showing him some mistakes he could fix, and some things he could work on to make his application look better. Am I an asshole if I like stuff well written? I hope not.

Stop thinking I'm a big asshole, I tried to help him for real until I realized there was no point, I don't even know why you're getting into this.

Back to top Go down
Marlboro
Level 4
Level 4
Marlboro

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:10 pm

Hugo wrote:
Marlboro wrote:

The only reason I would have to tried and make him look like an idiot would be me trying to get a GM position over him, which is not the case, since I quit playing in game.

I'm not constantly flaming him, I'm constantly showing him some mistakes he could fix, and some things he could work on to make his application look better. Am I an asshole if I like stuff well written? I hope not.

Stop thinking I'm a big asshole, I tried to help him for real until I realized there was no point, I don't even know why you're getting into this.

That's cute, the only way to counter-act my argument is to find my typos. You were being an asshole, there is no denying that.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:26 pm

Hugo wrote:

[center]Your profile says your 19.
That was my reaction;

Can't be a grammar nazi if you fuck that up.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:34 pm

Marlboro wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Marlboro wrote:

That's cute, the only way to counter-act my argument is to find my typos. You were being an asshole, there is no denying that.
I was trying to get him to improve a little on his mistakes, since he seemed to be repeating them quite often. My post to you was more to explain that to you then pointing out your mistakes, but I did both. I'm an asshole for that? Okay.

Anna wrote:
Hugo wrote:

[center]Your profile says your 19.
That was my reaction;

Can't be a grammar nazi if you fuck that up.
We all do some mistakes, I never said I was a grammar Nazi, but the way he types makes me think he's a 12 years old. That was my point the whole time, not only all the mistakes he made.
Back to top Go down
Mochi
Level 3
Level 3
Mochi

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:54 pm

As you said, "We all do some mistakes." Well alright then, let him make his mistakes, if your point this whole time was to point out that the way he types is equivalent to a 12 year old, then ignore it. If he's 19 years old and still typing with errors do you actually believe what you tell him would change anything?

Overall, let him qq in his thread
Give constructive criticism but please avoid flaming.
Back to top Go down
Rickx777
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Hugo wrote:

Thats where I realized you're probably a 12 years old trying to act older. You did not fool me, I don't know for the rest.
You are NOWHERE near 15 years old.
Oh please, I'm 12 and I actually know how to use "shift" OR "Caps Lock". You are really disregarding my intelligence excluding maturity[Sort of(My Signature)]. And to justify my statement above, I would tell you that most of my friends are more educated than that guy. I would categorize this dude as a 10 year old uneducated failure in both grammar, spelling and literature in general or a five year old who lost a giant part of his brain when he was an infant. But, I still agree to the fact that, he's trying to give excuses to counter the comments; that end up as embarrassments. BTW, Anna you forgot he put "thats" for "that's". I keep raging because I see that one underline of red! horrific There is a nice selection of faces. Very Happy -RANDOM- BTW, I posted a comment here because, Bender's comment offended me greatly and I was looking at this cause I get the fun out of pointing and laughing at immature posts.

Last edited by Rickx777 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:27 pm

Ummm. You do know it was Hugo who wrote that not Bender.
I do believe he is 19 but as you can tell he does not think before doing anything, meaning he is immature and has major issues going on in his head.
I too am a grammar nazi (like Anna calls it)
Back to top Go down
Rickx777
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:58 pm

MrShadow wrote:
Ummm. You do know it was Hugo who wrote that not Bender.
I do believe he is 19 but as you can tell he does not think before doing anything, meaning he is immature and has major issues going on in his head.
I too am a grammar nazi (like Anna calls it)
You sure? If I'm incorrect, you should have "I do believe he is 19 but as you can tell," and "I too, am a grammar nazi(like Anna calls it). I question, what do you achieve from mentioning you are a "grammar nazi"? The way of life for grammar nazis' is tough and if you mess one little thing up, you are ripped of the title. Oh yeah, you forgot to put a comma at "You do know it was Hugo, who wrote that not Bender." I can't be a grammar nazi neither but, I can always be a muffin. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:04 pm

Sorry if I forgot the commas, I had to do it fairly quickly because I needed to go somewhere.
(this also was rushed)

Back to top Go down
Rickx777
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:30 pm

MrShadow wrote:
Sorry if I forgot the commas, I had to do it fairly quickly because I needed to go somewhere.
(this also was rushed)
I ain't trying to look like an asshole, but you messed up again. I believe that in this sentence, "Sorry if I forgot the commas, I had to do it fairly quickly because I needed to go somewhere (this also was rushed)." It's suppose to be inside the sentence, not outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread    anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread  Empty

Back to top Go down

anna may i please delete my current app and copy it onto another thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next