SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox)

Go down 
+2
MrRawrstix
Twurdles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Twurdles
Level 2
Level 2
Twurdles

Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox) Empty
PostSubject: Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox)   Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:11 am

Hey Readers <3. Here Is My GM application ^^
Name :
Helen Cho

Where do you live/Timezone:
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

How active will you be:
I usually go on around 3-4 hours during the weekdays, and around 4-5 on the weekends

E-Mail:
Twurdles@hotmail.com

Hobbies :
Playing with animals, going shopping, and hanging out with my friends
Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox) 410

How you'd handle a hacker :
I Would Go in Hide, Check to see if they really are hacking. Then i Would Jail them and talk to them about not hacking. If he/she agrees to stop hacking, i would continue keeping my eye on them. If I catch them again, It's a Ban. No exceptions for i had already given them a warning. Its 3 strikes you're out on baseball, well for me it's 1 strike you're out Very Happy

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
I Would Jail Both of them, Talk to each of them and Bring them together. If they continue fighting, i will mute them and talk to them about getting alone and about the "FUN" sun from Spongebob and tell them to sing along with me. If they don't I shall ban them. :] JK. I would just talk to them.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:
Around 4 :
MemoryMS: IGN: Memory (Owner)
DeathMS - IGN: Memory. (Admin)
LeafMS - IGN: Memory (lvl 3 GM)
DoodleStory - IGN : Twurdle (lvl 3 GM)
AMS - IGN: Memory (lvl 3 GM)

Why should we choose you:
I've had plenty of experience. I'm also a optimistic person when it comes to arguments. i provide what i believe are true statements. Not taking one or the other's side.

Reason i applied:
I want to help make this server the best it can be. I haven't played that long so i really dont know a lot of people. I played for about a week now, and have gotten to know more and more players and gotten to talk to some of the GMs and get along with them. Sadly for Objection, I believe she was a Nice GM until i found out she was giving items away. I want to be a GM that takes this job seriously. Making this Application will hopefully get more people to know me and if i do get accepted it wil probably further my experiance as a GM.

Summary of yourself :
I am a 15½ year old korean girl currently attending Alhambra High School as a Sophomore. Taking 3 honors and 1 AP class will make me spend most of my time doing hw but i'll try as most as possible because a life full of work and no games isn't really worth being called a Life. If you get to know me, i can be really hyper and nice. If you get on my nerves, i won't act any differently, but that's what scares people and makes them stop eventually. (WTH is wrong with her. she doesnt get mad?!?!) Yes i do. i just don't show my anger.

Extra Info:
I Love Turtles :3 they're so cute. especially squirtle from pokemon Very Happy
Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox) 1010

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
365-366 days.

In game name:
Twurdle

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once.Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
Sadly No. A Bit.

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
Yes

3.Do you help players any chance you get:
Yes :3

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
Yes Ma'am/Sir!

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
2 days? >< 1 week Very Happy

P.S THANK YOU FOR READING MY APP. ^^

Last edited by Twurdles on Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrRawrstix
Noob
Noob
MrRawrstix

PostSubject: Re: Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox)   Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:19 am

Nice app but fix up your coding at the end

Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox) Squirt10

also squirtles rule
Back to top Go down
howsit8o8
Noob
Noob
howsit8o8

PostSubject: Re: Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox)   Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:02 am

I dont think you'll get accepted for the "how would you handle a hacker" part, but overall good app
Back to top Go down
Twurdles
Level 2
Level 2
Twurdles

PostSubject: Re: Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox)   Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 3:48 pm

MrRawrstix wrote:

Nice app but fix up your coding at the end

Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox) Squirt10

also squirtles rule

aha. thanks. -edited- Smile. and yes squirtles ftw Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Jasmine
Level 2
Level 2
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox)   Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:55 pm

IMO... it could use more color? (;
Back to top Go down
Jashun
Noob
Noob
Jashun

PostSubject: Re: Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox)   Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Squirtles<3 Good luck on your application Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Help
Level 2
Level 2
Help

PostSubject: Re: Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox)   Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox) EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:13 pm

I like Squirtles, too. shaplz Maybe add some more color to your application to keep the readers attention? Otherwise, cute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox)   Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox) Empty

Back to top Go down

Twurdle's New & Improved GM APP (delete other one plox)
Page 1 of 1