SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[APP] Jashun's Revised Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jashun
Noob
Noob
Jashun

[APP] Jashun's Revised Application Empty
PostSubject: [APP] Jashun's Revised Application   [APP] Jashun's Revised Application EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:16 pm

What are you applying for:
Gamemaster.

Name :
Jason

Where do you live/Timezone:
Canada, Ontario/GMT -5

How active will you be:
I can play about 5 hours a day, 8 on the weekends.

E-Mail:

Hobbies :
I like to play most kinds of sports, I'm learning how to program (Currently taking computer studies course). I like to eat (obviously). I enjoy playing online/multiplayer games.

How you'd handle a hacker :
If I stumbled upon a hacker I'd spy on him/her through hide. If the person is indeed hacking, I will record her/his name, ban him/her, and tell a superior about it.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
I would separate them and hear them both out. If one of them has been harassing the other player, I would record the IGN of the offender and jail him/her.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):
RevolutionMS
LeafStory
There are plenty others but they were insignificant and unsuccessful (I don't believe they count).

Why should we choose you:
There is no reason you HAVE to choose me because if someone else deserved the job more than I, that would be better for the community overall, however I have decent skills at being a Gamemaster and I have excellent spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I'm usually very calm and patient and can handle most challenges of being a Gamemaster. I will not become corrupt and treat certain individuals unfairly (ex. Giving a friend free items).

Reason I applied:
Since I just joined this server, I do not know much about it or the community, this would be a great opportunity for me to meet people. I love holding events and I've noticed in other servers, GMs holding events don't have much patience which, in my opinion, is a valuable asset. EDIT: I have played for about a week now, and have met wonderful people. Some people could change but overall it's been a GREAT experience so far. I'd like to apply to create change around certain negative individuals.

Summary of yourself :
I am a patient, calm, outgoing, type of person. I like to socialize and help people. I have a habit of attempting to type perfectly or correcting myself when I make a mistake. Creativity is an asset for life. I'm a curious fellow.

Extra Info:
I may try to apply for Developer once I increase my knowledge of programming. I have Xbox live so add SayNoToHeadshot if you want.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
365 days/1 year. But in Soviet Russia Space, Sun go around earth.

In game name:
Jashun

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)
No, however, I am open to learning. Smile

Thank you.
I never did anything worth thanking for. Surprised

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once.
Yes.

Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
Yes.

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
No.

3.Do you help players any chance you get:
Yes.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
Yes.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
1 week.
Back to top Go down
Help
Level 2
Level 2
Help

PostSubject: Re: [APP] Jashun's Revised Application   [APP] Jashun's Revised Application EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:56 pm

Very spacious, it makes it look quite long.

Quote :
But in Soviet Russia Space, Sun go around earth.
Goes*. Very Happy

Also, I believe the required age has been changed to 16.

The colors look very neat.
Back to top Go down
Jashun
Noob
Noob
Jashun

PostSubject: Re: [APP] Jashun's Revised Application   [APP] Jashun's Revised Application EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Help wrote:
Very spacious, it makes it look quite long.

Quote :
But in Soviet Russia Space, Sun go around earth.
Goes*. Very Happy

Also, I believe the required age has been changed to 16.

The colors look very neat.

D: I failed, there goes my grammar skill$.

And the age has been bumped? D: Oh well.
Back to top Go down
gameman
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: [APP] Jashun's Revised Application   [APP] Jashun's Revised Application EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:20 pm

anna posted on my "QQ" thread saying it has not been raised yet but they are looking for a more mature staff so will probably not accept us 15 year olds & 15 10 month year olds
Sad
lol
Back to top Go down
Jashun
Noob
Noob
Jashun

PostSubject: Re: [APP] Jashun's Revised Application   [APP] Jashun's Revised Application EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:35 pm

Sucks man. You'd probably get in though. 2 months could be an exception? Wink
Back to top Go down
SonnyZ
Level 3
Level 3
SonnyZ

PostSubject: Re: [APP] Jashun's Revised Application   [APP] Jashun's Revised Application EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:47 pm

More Rainbow! lol
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: [APP] Jashun's Revised Application   [APP] Jashun's Revised Application EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:13 am

lol dudes because godlike and ganjaman have been accepted i think the age got bumped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [APP] Jashun's Revised Application   [APP] Jashun's Revised Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[APP] Jashun's Revised Application
Page 1 of 1