SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM/FM Application: Achos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Achos
Noob
Noob

GM/FM Application: Achos Empty
PostSubject: GM/FM Application: Achos   GM/FM Application: Achos EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:09 am

Hey guys im Achos!

Im currently looking to apply for HaXoR Game Master or Forum Master!

You can call me Achos, its greek for pain o.O,
I'm sixteen years old,
and I live in California, PDT -8 Timezone.

I can be VERY active, as much as 6-12 hours a day depending whether im working or not. But at least 6 hours a day.

If you need to contact me you can contact me at; LagsLobbyPay@live.com and i'll respond ASAP, ( Well ill try Razz )

Hobbies? Im an SemiPro for Halo 3/Halo Reach on the Xbox 360, and do a little Xbox modding on the side. Overall big NERD :]

HaXoR you say? Well that evil little bastard is going to learn his lesson if he meets me! I have never tolerated hacking and will most likely result them with a hefty Ban and or IP Ban depending on the severity of the hacking.

If two people are fighting, I'd first bring them into a private room. I'd then continue by muting both players, afterdoing so i'd unmute one to let him speak, then mute him afterwards and let the other speak. Afterwords I would explain to them both their flaws in their fight, as immaturity always has its flaws... And would leave them with a warning of possible jail time if I catch either of them fighting again.

I've been a GM in 1 other server, and thats it... :/

I believe you should choose me because I offer time that most people don't have to moderate the forums and or gameplay. I can also handle night shifts during my timezone. I love to help the community and use to be a loving SoulMS Player, about 8 months ago. Unfortunately quit due to my computer crashing Sad(!

I applied to help make it easier to support the server, and or forum. I feel that people only act out for attention, and if given the correct attention, such as a talk then can clean up their attitudes. But in other people i've noticed that they need to punished harsher to let them understand what they've done wrong.

A little summary of me is that im a MAJOR video game player, I love to freerun, (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjQxIRWZu0c&feature=related), I also love to soft modify different hardware, I havn't done any Maplestory coding but TONS of Xbox coding.

I love to host events, I'm friendly and love to help other players. Im not one to ignore players speaking to me unless im busy with a Hacker, but when im not busy im more than happy to chat with people in the FM. I played SoulMS for about 5 Months, but like I said above, I quit for about 8 months. Though I wasn't around for any of the server upgrades and such to v83 and stuff.
It takes 365 days for the sun to go around the earth. Aka a full year.

Ingame name: Achos

1. Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No

2. Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
Yes and No

3. Do you help players any chance you get: Yes, of course!

4. Yep Very Happy

5. About 5 months on and off

Well theres my App! <3 cha all and add me on MSN: Lagslobbypay@live.com!
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

GM/FM Application: Achos Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM/FM Application: Achos   GM/FM Application: Achos EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:34 pm

no.
Back to top Go down

GM/FM Application: Achos
Page 1 of 1