SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YourMyNmE's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YourMyNmE
Noob
Noob

YourMyNmE's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: YourMyNmE's GM Application   YourMyNmE's GM Application EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:58 am

What are you applying for: Game Master/ Intern Position.

Name : Jimmy D.

Where do you live/Timezone: Georgia,USA. EST

How active will you be: Weekdays-2-3 Hours / Weekends-Day and Night.

E-Mail: zShhImSleepingz@AIM.com

Hobbies : Online Gaming, Dancing, Playing Viola

How you'd handle a hacker : Stalk in Hide>Watch>Decide>Screenshot>Ban.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Listen to their story and think of a win-win solution. Everybody Wins~

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): 2
HonteilMS- Intern
DivineStory- A server I ran on Hamachi for about 3 weeks.

Why should we choose you: Well, I have been playing MapleStory for quite a long time now. I know how this game works and runs. I do know much about SoulMS and the wrongs and the rights about. I am very knowledgeable on how GMs work and run. Many people think that being a GM could be fun, I personally think that it is what you call "fun". I do know however, that it is quite a job if you ask me. The fact that you have to answer the most obvious questions out there to those new members of the SoulMS community.

Reason i applied: I think I would make a great addition to the SoulMS Team, as well as in the community. I am a experienced GM as you see. Personally, I see the lack of GMs during the day. As for me, I really have a LOT of free time in the day, and I mean A LOT. So for those GMs who think that its a pain, or should I say 'know'. I have time on my hands to give you all a break and let the community stop screwing with you.

Summary of yourself : Junior in high school, planning to get a degree in technology/medical after. I enjoy playing Soul, my Viola. I also "b-boy" as I'm still a beginner at this crap LOL.

Extra Info: I heard you like mudkipz. I like mudkipz too. They're blue and have cheeks from the sun Very Happy

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: Approximately starting from the time you finish reading this sentence and the exact time next year.

In game name: YourMyNmE NmE=En-em-Y NOT 'NAME'.

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : Nope.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once.
Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Probably so.

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Of course~

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yep.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 4-5 weeks.
YourMyNmE's GM Application ?action=view&current=signature0-1
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

YourMyNmE's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: YourMyNmE's GM Application   YourMyNmE's GM Application EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:05 am

Yellow and Cyan Sad
Back to top Go down

YourMyNmE's GM Application
Page 1 of 1