SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CaptainEric's NEW application *edited*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainEric
Level 2
Level 2
CaptainEric

CaptainEric's NEW application *edited* Empty
PostSubject: CaptainEric's NEW application *edited*   CaptainEric's NEW application *edited* EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:26 pm

What are you applying for: GM

Name : Eric

CaptainEric's NEW application *edited* 52onecw

Where do you live/Timezone: Iowa, Central timezone.

How active will you be: Fairly active, as much as I can. I generally rack in a lot of hours a day, some more some less.

E-Mail: ericbphotos@live.com

Hobbies : Photography (check it out if you want Smile)http://www.flickr.com/photos/eericbishopp/ Graphic Design, Not sports, playing soulms,

How you'd handle a hacker : I would !ban them, hackers = no no Sad

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Try and resolve their problems if not decide what further punishment to make

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): Just a small one that I can't remember the name of, it was fairly small so lets just not count it.

Why should we choose you: I would be active, fun, host events, do my dutys as a gm, and stop people from being bad!

Reason i applied: I liked being a GM on a little server and I enjoyed hosting events and solving peoples problems and just getting to know other members so maybe I could be a better GM on a better server <3

Summary of yourself : I am fairly easy to get a long with, i'm a pretty nice guy and if you are respectful to me i'll respect you back.

Extra Info: I enjoy graphic design and i'm learning some web design stuff so I might be able to help with something for the server Smile

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 365 days CaptainEric's NEW application *edited* 2eb4aw4

In game name: CaptainEric CaptainEric's NEW application *edited* Szbybq

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : No, but I've always wanted to learn, so maybe now is my time to learn.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?Somewhat
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Not really
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: One week
CaptainEric's NEW application *edited* Jj7ayo

Last edited by CaptainEric on Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:41 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/eericbishopp
Shades62
Noob
Noob
Shades62

PostSubject: Re: CaptainEric's NEW application *edited*   CaptainEric's NEW application *edited* EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:28 pm

You should change the color of your age so we can see it instead of having to highlight it. :] Good luck!
Back to top Go down
CaptainEric
Level 2
Level 2
CaptainEric

PostSubject: Re: CaptainEric's NEW application *edited*   CaptainEric's NEW application *edited* EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:38 pm

Shades62 wrote:
You should change the color of your age so we can see it instead of having to highlight it. :] Good luck!

Done! Thanks for the tip :]
Back to top Go down
Xtreme
Level 3
Level 3
Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: CaptainEric's NEW application *edited*   CaptainEric's NEW application *edited* EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:48 pm

I see you really didnt try to change or edit the questions in any way.
lacks effort
Back to top Go down
CaptainEric
Level 2
Level 2
CaptainEric

PostSubject: Re: CaptainEric's NEW application *edited*   CaptainEric's NEW application *edited* EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:29 pm

Xtreme wrote:
I see you really didnt try to change or edit the questions in any way.
lacks effort

Woot constructive criticism! Everything or just the 5 ?
Back to top Go down
Xtreme
Level 3
Level 3
Xtreme

PostSubject: Re: CaptainEric's NEW application *edited*   CaptainEric's NEW application *edited* EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:26 am

Everything from the normal layout is untouched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CaptainEric's NEW application *edited*   CaptainEric's NEW application *edited* Empty

Back to top Go down

CaptainEric's NEW application *edited*
Page 1 of 1