SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HDMi GM Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hdmi
Noob
Noob
hdmi

HDMi GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: HDMi GM Application.   HDMi GM Application. EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:34 pm

What are you applying for: GM.

Name : Michaelangelo/Mike/Michael/Ave. [Whichever you prefer to call me.]

Where do you live/Timezone : Rochester, NY. EST.

How active will you be : I can be extremely active. I have a home computer, which nobody uses except for myself. and I don't really go out that much because I'm trying to cut down on the Party Life. So I'm home A LOT. and when I'm not home, I carry around a Netbook with me. Which also gives me great access to Maple. Even though it may lag a little. It works out. ^_^

E-Mail : gimmepoints@yahoo.com

Hobbies : Mapling, Updating my Computers/Black Berry, PS3 Online, Getting the moolah, Doing weird dances that should never be seen. Getting people to laugh/smile. Learning to better myself. Music is my mood setter. and much more. I like to rhyme. ;D

How you'd handle a hacker : I'd stick to however the rules are set. If the rule is to Ban without warning. I'll be sure to do that. If warnings are required before banning, I'll be sure to do that as well. At that, I have no friends on this server. (: So you can be sure that there will no favoritism coming from me! (:<

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : It's SoulMS. We're here for good times, I'd have them go their separate ways if they cannot compromise.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): I haven't been a GM since 4th Jobs first came out. and that was sucha like time ago, I don't even remember the server name. but I'm up to date with a GM Handbook and how to get IDs to nearly anything.

Why should we choose you: I can be the GM you're looking for. I'll do what I need to do to make this server better than what it was yesterday. I can be reached anytime needed if I'm not online. I have no problem with leaving my phone number.
[I'd only reply to Text, I won't take calls.] I won't abuse my powers. I'll follow the rules. I'll do my best to make everybodys Maple Experience way better.

Reason i applied: I feel I could be a great GM. I've seen a lot of Servers fall due to inactive GMs, un-mature GMs, and many more cons when it comes to GMs, and I feel. I could stop that from happening to this server.

Summary of yourself : I wear Skinny Jeans, Hollister, Aeropostale, Vans, Converses, H&M Jackets, V-Necks and I Love Haynes Socks. and I'm Puertorican. coolstorybro. I work at a Boost Mobile dealer store.

Extra Info: Hopefully, I'll reach your expectations. Or maybe even just reach the requirements to be an intern. Anything, as long as I get to prove myself to be a great GM for SoulMS. and I have Tattoos. With more coming.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 365 Days and like 6 hours.

In game name: lolgg

5 Questions.

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
No.

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
Yes.

3.Do you help players any chance you get:
Yes, within reason.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
Yes.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
1-2Months.

HDMi GM Application. 2iatp8x

Last edited by hdmi on Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: HDMi GM Application.   HDMi GM Application. EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:52 pm

5 questions.
Back to top Go down
hdmi
Noob
Noob
hdmi

PostSubject: Re: HDMi GM Application.   HDMi GM Application. EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 7:56 pm

Anna wrote:
5 questions.

Sorry about that, I'll throw those in there right now.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: HDMi GM Application.   HDMi GM Application. EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:40 pm

5 questions answers should be 1-2 words, not 50
the rest is pretty neat though, good luk
Back to top Go down
hdmi
Noob
Noob
hdmi

PostSubject: Re: HDMi GM Application.   HDMi GM Application. EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:43 pm

Hugo wrote:

I know, I let it be known why I put in more words than asked. but thanks for the GL.
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: HDMi GM Application.   HDMi GM Application. EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:45 pm

It doesn't matter why you feel you should add more; those rules/restrictions were put for a reason; to see if applicants could follow simple instructions.

Just a recommendation, you should change it. Looking like someone who refuses to follow rules is traditionally not helpful.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: HDMi GM Application.   HDMi GM Application. EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:46 pm

hdmi wrote:
Hugo wrote:

I know, I let it be known why I put in more words than asked. but thanks for the GL.
Thats like filling a job app (yes I know its maple) and doing something that you're not supposed to, you sure thats still a good idea ? Just trying to help here
Back to top Go down
hdmi
Noob
Noob
hdmi

PostSubject: Re: HDMi GM Application.   HDMi GM Application. EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:52 pm

@Hugo, it wasn't for you to take offense, but thank you anyways.

@Legion, I fixed it. and if I made it look that way, I apologize.
and for the Age req. It says I must be 15. Is that a typo for 15+?
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: HDMi GM Application.   HDMi GM Application. EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:54 pm

hdmi wrote:
and for the Age req. It says I must be 15. Is that a typo for 15+?
Just write : Yes
lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HDMi GM Application.   HDMi GM Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

HDMi GM Application.
Page 1 of 1