SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you Empty
PostSubject: Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you   Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:13 am

I really didn't want to do it
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you   Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:15 am

If you didn't want to why would you?
Clearly you wanted to know.
And asking me "Why do you keep ignoring applications" is one thing, but sending me 10 different PMs asking a bunch of stupid questions that really don't concern you isn't necessary.

And don't try to move the blame onto someone else, that's just pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you   Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:17 am

ask him yourself but i'm sorry i don't want to start a fight or i don't want you to hate me thats all

please find it in your heart to accept my apologies
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you   Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:18 am

Perplexion wrote:
ask him yourself but i'm sorry i don't want to start a fight or i don't want you to hate me thats all

please find it in your heart to accept my apologies

Shes not saying he didn't tell you to do it, shes asking you to take the blame like a man.
Sorry I'm not minding my own business Sad
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you   Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:20 am

Oh
w8 i sent over 10 pms i'm sorry about that too and i'm sorry about asking about stuff i shouldn't be asking about.
and i'm sorry for annoying you and i'm sorry for not taking the blame like a man like i should have

Last edited by Perplexion on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you   Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:20 am

Hugo wrote:

Shes not saying he didn't tell you to do it, shes asking you to take the blame like a man.
Sorry I'm not minding my own business Sad

this.
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you   Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:23 am

Actually we said that was how you could know, but we also said you'd get denied. Sorry for confusion?
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you   Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:24 am

really you did?
Anna will you forgive me, i know you're a good person

Last edited by Perplexion on Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you   Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:27 am

Straight from pm: "Would say to ask her, but she'd probably deny you for asking to read it"
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you   Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:28 am

I never asked her to read it
up until i asked if i asked her would i be denied
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you   Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 3:50 am

Anna may I still repost a second app after a certain amount of time?
Sorry Anna i was in a bad mood because it is snowing outside and i really hate snow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you   Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry Anna but Legion was the one who told me to ask you why you keep ignoring applications i asked him first and he said to ask you
Page 1 of 1