SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sandy's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandy
Noob
Noob

Sandy's application Empty
PostSubject: Sandy's application   Sandy's application EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:48 am

Name : Sandy

Where do you live/Timezone : Finland, GMT +2

How active will you be : Around 2-12 hours per day.

E-Mail : TrollSandy@hotmail.com

How you'd handle a hacker : It depends whether there's proof or not. If there wasn't any proof, I'd try to look for some. If there was, I would propably ban him/her.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would make them listen to me, and tell them to explain their problem to me, each on own turn. After that I would try to make a clear story and find out who's talking shit and who's right.

Why should we choose you : Because you love me, silly! To be honest, I don't find any clear opinions... But I'm used to help people when they have problems, I don't lose my nerves easily, I like social activities and I'm a responsible. As an alternative answer, why not? I've been asked to tell about myself, you make the decision. Smile

Reason I applied : SoulMS has offered me a great experience when it comes to gaming & chatting. Now it's a good chance to show them what I could offer for SoulMS. Smile

Summary of yourself : Listen to music, play SoulMS, go out, come home, play a little more SoulMS, have a cigarette, play too much SoulMS. Yes, I play a lot. I love music, especially some slow songs but also some rock ones. I'm trying to use proper grammar all the time, and I <3 pizza. I'm taking singing lessons (I sing a lot, especially in shower), I play piano, and uhmm I'm drinking some ciders in the evening. Seriously, do I have a life? o.O

How much mesos(give an exact amount please)/items do you have? (Provide a screenshot of the $ and items as proof.) : Approximately 5b (which I am ready to use for event rewards in little segments).

Sandy's application Prostu10

How often would you be willing to host events for the players? : Around 2-3 per day would be possible, maybe even more if allowed. Surprised

Give us examples of some items you would use for prizes for events you host (You have to supply the prizes if no GM will help you give out Soul Points) : White scrolls, envelopes, Soul points *item of choice worth blablabla points* and uhmm, at least those for now.

IGN : Hannibal

PS: Roses and tree branches please! ~

Last edited by Sandy on Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed.)
Back to top Go down

Sandy's application
Page 1 of 1