SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marauder/Bucc skill errors.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skeletor303
Noob
Noob

Marauder/Bucc skill errors. Empty
PostSubject: Marauder/Bucc skill errors.   Marauder/Bucc skill errors. EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Hi Ive been playing for a while and I really like the server, but one thing keeps bugging me. Pirate skills seem to be neglected. Instead of actually having energy charge, were given this weird "paharohs protection" thing that LOOKS like energy charge, but does nothing similar. All it does is just make a bubble, and re-buffs everytime you hit an enemy (also another thing you might wanna look into,I know The Aran's body pressure does the same when you cause body damage) Energy charge is a crucial part of a buccaneer's skill list, and is the most useful tool in leveling also the fact that we cant use energy charge eliminates the use of drain, energy buster, and energy orb, which are very useful in training.

In addition to the lack of energy skills, Both transformtion skills have also been rendered useless, not offering the +20 and +40 weapon attack during transformation and a speed boost similar to haste. basically what buccaneers have been left with are the bare bones of their skills, and as such cannot be used to their full potential, which is frustrating. I and I am sure many other Pirates would like to see this fixed.
Back to top Go down

Marauder/Bucc skill errors.
Page 1 of 1