SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I've downloaded the compulsory download files, but my SoulMS doesn't work!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cloudblue
Noob
Noob

I've downloaded the compulsory download files, but my SoulMS doesn't work!  Empty
PostSubject: I've downloaded the compulsory download files, but my SoulMS doesn't work!    I've downloaded the compulsory download files, but my SoulMS doesn't work!  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:28 am

I've downloaded the following files :

Game launcher:
SoulMS.exe + HSUpdate.exe

&

Game installer:
MSSetupv88.exe

I've even installed the files ! Mad HELP!!!

I CAN'T PLAY SOULMS!!! IS THERE ANYTHING I HAVEN'T DO OR HAVE I MISSED ANY FILES TO DOWNLOAD?! Shocked holyhell
Back to top Go down
cloudblue
Noob
Noob

I've downloaded the compulsory download files, but my SoulMS doesn't work!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've downloaded the compulsory download files, but my SoulMS doesn't work!    I've downloaded the compulsory download files, but my SoulMS doesn't work!  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:17 am

I've followed the instructions in this web : http://soulms.roflforum.net/t177-tutorial-how-to-set-up-soulms-updated-as-of-12-04-2010

And I've done them all, but, when I ran my SoulMS.exe file, it comes out like this !

I've downloaded the compulsory download files, but my SoulMS doesn't work!  111
Back to top Go down
cloudblue
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: I've downloaded the compulsory download files, but my SoulMS doesn't work!    I've downloaded the compulsory download files, but my SoulMS doesn't work!  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:19 am

I've downloaded the compulsory download files, but my SoulMS doesn't work!  115
Back to top Go down
Kailyn
Noob
Noob
Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: I've downloaded the compulsory download files, but my SoulMS doesn't work!    I've downloaded the compulsory download files, but my SoulMS doesn't work!  EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:33 am

I got that problem before.
You need to install Net Framework 3.5 and Net Framework 4.0.
Go google it.
Hope this helps ! (:
Back to top Go down
Nigguh
Noob
Noob
Nigguh

PostSubject: Re: I've downloaded the compulsory download files, but my SoulMS doesn't work!    I've downloaded the compulsory download files, but my SoulMS doesn't work!  EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 2:37 pm

cloudblue , I can help you with this problem .

Add me on MSN ! c:

danielm@hotmail.ca
Back to top Go down

I've downloaded the compulsory download files, but my SoulMS doesn't work!
Page 1 of 1