SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anna~ Re-Consider My GM App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glyptic
Noob
Noob
Glyptic

Anna~ Re-Consider My GM App Empty
PostSubject: Anna~ Re-Consider My GM App   Anna~ Re-Consider My GM App EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:23 am

I Have Been Denied 2 Times... But I Have Fate In My Self! <3 Anna <3 SoulMS
What are you applying for :GM Position.

Name : Jerry P.S(i know it sound like 'Tom & Jerry')Laughing

Where do you live/Timezone: A planet called 'Earth' Singapore.(GMT+8:00)Laughing

How active will you be: 20 hrs a Week bounce

E-Mail: superpromi@hotmail.com

Hobbies : SoulMS-ing , Swimming , Singing, Face-Booking,Watching movies.eee

How you'd handle a hacker : 'Hide' beside them, Take a ScreenShot of their Hacking and say ''YOU ARE DOOMED! SLAG!!!'' and thenBan them.ohlawd

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Warp them to a map, ask for the problem and solve it. If one does not agree, i have no other choice of Jailing them Or Ban Them.Laughing

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): NidoMS, RydahMS(SuperGM in RydahMS) and ZakuraMS.

Why should we choose you: I am experienced in A GM job and know how to Rightful Handle Hacker and Ksers. I am online when most other people are sleeping (Note: Many hackers mainly online at night , But at Singapore Where i am Staying, It's During the Day!) king

Reason i applied: Looking to help out more in SoulMS , Make more events to let player gain more SoulPoints and mainly to let player feel that GM is not always so 'serious'. i <3 SoulMS HELL YEA!!! animefag

Summary of MYSELF : i Am Now in High School, Born in 1991-12-29, A Happy Person , LOVE jokes , i like to watch Japanese Anime and like to read English books. eee

Extra Info: Currently i know 5 languages that inculde English , Malay , Japanese , Chinese And Korean.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: To Be Exact, 365.25 Days.

In game name: Glyptic (G L Y P T I C , incase some one mistaken the 'i' and 'L')Laughing

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: YES!!!!!
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Hell Yea!!!!!
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): I'm 19
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 33days(i would NEVER quit SoulMS!)

Best Wishes To MySELF!!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!
HELL YEA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Glyptic
Noob
Noob
Glyptic

PostSubject: Re: Anna~ Re-Consider My GM App   Anna~ Re-Consider My GM App EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:25 am

+1 For Myself!!!! <33333 Best Wishes!!
Back to top Go down
1stTimer
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Anna~ Re-Consider My GM App   Anna~ Re-Consider My GM App EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:28 am

hi Glyptic U come For Another GM app? i give you 100% Support +1!!!
o.0 this time u do very nice! got bold word got big word and wish ur self lucky! hahas ok.. HereBy i Wish U Could Be An Gm And Help Us Do More Event!
Back to top Go down
Glyptic
Noob
Noob
Glyptic

PostSubject: Re: Anna~ Re-Consider My GM App   Anna~ Re-Consider My GM App EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 5:29 am

Thx '1stTimer' Thx for ur Support From My 2nd app untill this 3rd app<33 u Best Wishes to You Too!! HELL YEA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Anna~ Re-Consider My GM App   Anna~ Re-Consider My GM App EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am

You can post only 2 applications.. If you've been denied twice then this one is quite irrelevant. For being 19 you're child-like sense of excitement confuses me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna~ Re-Consider My GM App   Anna~ Re-Consider My GM App Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna~ Re-Consider My GM App
Page 1 of 1