SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anna~ Re-Consider Maiiii GM App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Glyptic
Noob
Noob
Glyptic

Anna~ Re-Consider Maiiii GM App Empty
PostSubject: Anna~ Re-Consider Maiiii GM App   Anna~ Re-Consider Maiiii GM App EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:01 pm

What are you applying for :Game Master Position. Laughing

Name : Jerry (Sound Like Tom n ''Jerry'' LOLs!!)pale

Where do you live/Timezone : Singapore (GMT +8.00) Laughing

How active will you be :About 20 Hours A Week

E-Mail : superpromi@hotmail.com king

Hobbies : SoulMS-ing , Swimming , Singing,Face-Booking , Chinese Chess

How you would handle a hacker : I Would Use 'Hide' And Hide Beside them, Take A ScreenShot Of Their Hacking And Ban Them.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Tell Them To Stop First (So As To Not Make Other Players Irrtated) Lisent To Them About What Happened And Solve The Problem.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in? : RydahMS , NidoMS , ZakuraMS king

Why should we choose you : i Am Experience in A GM job and Know how to Rightful Handle Hacker and Ksers. Most of e Time I Online When Other People Are Sleeping (Hackers Mainly Online At Night , But at Singapore Where i am Staying, It's During the Day!) king

Reason i applied : Looking to help out more in SoulMS , Make More Events To Let Player Gain More SoulPoints And Mainly To Let Player Feel That GM Is Not Always So 'Serious'.

Summary of yourself : i Am Now in High School, Born in 1991-12-29, A Happy Person , LOVE jokes(and i mean it!)

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun? : From January To December?(LOLs) ok ok 365.25 days!

In game name : Glyptic bounce

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):Every1 Of Us Know Gm Just Tat THEY DONT KNOW US!!!! king

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Yes

3.Do you help players any chance you get: Hell Yea!bounce

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): 100%!

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:32 Days
(i try not 2 use Yellow So As 2 Not Confuse PPL! MUHAHAHAHA <3 ya guys!!) king bounce I love you Laughing

Last edited by Glyptic on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar?....)
Back to top Go down
Glyptic
Noob
Noob
Glyptic

PostSubject: Re: Anna~ Re-Consider Maiiii GM App   Anna~ Re-Consider Maiiii GM App EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:03 pm

i Think i Have Done a Great Job And Have Confidence 2 Maii Self! <3 Anna and Thoes Who Plays SoulMS <333 +1 For MySelf! HELL YEA!!!!
Back to top Go down
1stTimer
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Anna~ Re-Consider Maiiii GM App   Anna~ Re-Consider Maiiii GM App EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:09 pm

o.0 Very Considerate Of Our Eyes!!! LOLs +1 And e Rainbow Effect ROCKS!!! suggest u to Make e WoRd MoRe BiGgEr!! LOLs <3
Back to top Go down
Radiance
Level 2
Level 2
Radiance

PostSubject: Re: Anna~ Re-Consider Maiiii GM App   Anna~ Re-Consider Maiiii GM App EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Quote :
Why should we choose you : i Am Experience in A GM job And Know How To Rightful Handle Hacker And Ksers Mainly I can Online When Other People Are Sleeping (Hackers Mainly Online At Night , But At My Place Where i am Staying, It's During The Day!) king

I smell grammar errors. Capitalizing every first letter in the sentance doesn't make you smart.
Back to top Go down
Glyptic
Noob
Noob
Glyptic

PostSubject: Re: Anna~ Re-Consider Maiiii GM App   Anna~ Re-Consider Maiiii GM App EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:42 pm

>.< Thx 4 Reminding me about that! <3 HELL YA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Glyptic
Noob
Noob
Glyptic

PostSubject: Re: Anna~ Re-Consider Maiiii GM App   Anna~ Re-Consider Maiiii GM App EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:49 pm

''4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): 100%!'' Unless i Become the Movie ''17 Again'' Minus 2 = '15 Again!!!' LOLs then i am not able 2 apply 4 GM! <3 <3 HELL YA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Anna~ Re-Consider Maiiii GM App   Anna~ Re-Consider Maiiii GM App EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:50 pm

Learn english.

denied again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna~ Re-Consider Maiiii GM App   Anna~ Re-Consider Maiiii GM App Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna~ Re-Consider Maiiii GM App
Page 1 of 1