SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D

Go down 
+11
Vigen
NymphBlue
bumpyscribs
SupBrah
xJenn
shakalaka
SkyNite
stupidwhite
Calla
OpTiCz
Radiance
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Radiance
Level 2
Level 2
Radiance

-insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D Empty
PostSubject: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:29 pm

What are you applying for:
GM

Name :
Garry Huang

Where do you live/Timezone:

I live in New York, EST (GMT -5)

How active will you be:
I'll be as active as a stripper at a strip club! D: (Typically 6-7 hours weekdays, this time changes as I begin to have tennis practice, and weekends vary due to various activities.)

E-Mail:
B_4_K_4@hotmail.com (I typically only use this e-mail for instant messenger and nothing else.)

Hobbies :
Gaming, swimming, looking for new ways to make others laugh.

How you'd handle a hacker :
I'd handle this by being a ninja. I'd be in Hide, watch and confirm that the person is hacking. After I'd screen shot his ass and show him the good ol' ban hammer of SoulMS. If there is any questions about this ban, the SS would be more than enough to prove it. (If needed, Fraps will be used)

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :

First of all, I'd find out what the two are fighting about. After hearing both sides of the stories I'd mute both of them and tell them my opinion on whatever they're arguing about and try to make a conclusion on whatever they're being immature about. However, if the two continue to pointlessly fight about the subject, I'd warn both of them, and if they continue, appropriate consequences will ensue. >Very Happy

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):
FatalityMS(v.55)

Why should we choose you:
Why wouldn't you choose me? Very Happy You should choose me because not only the fact that I'm friendly, patient, and willing to help others as much as possible, I have a great sense of humor which could benefit the community in a great way! :] Another thing is, I have the expectation that not only should a GM help people in game, but provide support in the chat room and in the formus

Reason i applied:
Jerks. As like any member of SoulMS, I was considered a "newbie." In my opinion there's nothing wrong with being a "newbie." It feels as if those who are new to the community of SoulMS are not properly welcome into the community, and instead are being harassed by others who think they own everything just because they have either donated, or consider themselves "godly" and feels as if they can not be harmed. Not only because of that, but when a newbie asks a question, I always try to answer, however there's always that smart guy who answers with, "LOL WHAT A NOOB." I seriously dislike that kind of negative attitude toward those who are not as knowledgeable in the game as others. Another thing is to help others. Who wouldn't feel good after helping another person? ^^

Summary of yourself :
To put it in a couple words, nice.

Extra Info:
No extra info.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THIS WAS A TEST! I DIDN'T STUDY! (365.25 days)

In game name:
Radiance

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :N/A
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):No.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:No.
3.Do you help players any chance you get:Yes.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):Yes.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
OpTiCz
Level 3
Level 3
OpTiCz

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Garry, I love you c:
LOL <3
Back to top Go down
Calla
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Only talked to you once, yet I believe you are an excellent candidate. As my first and last support thinggie. +1 =P
Back to top Go down
Radiance
Level 2
Level 2
Radiance

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:11 pm

Haha, thank you guys ^^ and farewell Ayumi, I'll miss you~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:31 am

Anna's probably gunna reject this cuz i posted... but nice app lool. i wish i could apply but meh. i got lots of haters~
Back to top Go down
Radiance
Level 2
Level 2
Radiance

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 1:39 am

Haha xD not only do you have haters, you also have something lodged up your rear D;
Back to top Go down
stupidwhite
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 12:37 pm

u forgot to update ur new sair char.. XD
Back to top Go down
SkyNite
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Garry your the first person to help me in SoulMS out of like 8 people i've asked and i really appreciate it. I hope you become a GM in this server GL bro xD

~JeffreyRawr
Back to top Go down
shakalaka
Level 3
Level 3
shakalaka

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Best of luck Wink
Back to top Go down
xJenn
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Nice application, Best i've seen.
Back to top Go down
Radiance
Level 2
Level 2
Radiance

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:20 pm

Thank you everyone for your support ^^ <3
Back to top Go down
SupBrah
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:15 pm

GL bro, your a good peep +1
Back to top Go down
bumpyscribs
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:05 pm

Best gm app ever! I vote yes! (as if my vote counts) Best of luck to ya! I'll be waiting for my poser pizza Smile <3
Back to top Go down
NymphBlue
Noob
Noob
NymphBlue

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 8:31 pm

Best luck for you~ thx for helping me Smile
Back to top Go down
Vigen
Level 3
Level 3
Vigen

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:16 am

Radeezy would make a fiiiiine GM, 'cept his GM messages would go something like,

"[GM]Radiance: Wheeee event ch

[GM]Radiance: annel 7, FM 2."

AMIRITE?

supportsupportsupport. +Vigen's seal of approval.
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:36 am

You're a decent guy, best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Radiance
Level 2
Level 2
Radiance

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:23 am

Vigen wrote:
Radeezy would make a fiiiiine GM, 'cept his GM messages would go something like,

"[GM]Radiance: Wheeee event ch

[GM]Radiance: annel 7, FM 2."

AMIRITE?

supportsupportsupport. +Vigen's seal of approval.
D: yeah well yours would probally go like this, Hi, I'm Vigen, I like to mock others and have a really stupid MSN.
Back to top Go down
Obnoxious
Level 4
Level 4
Obnoxious

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Radiance EfTeeWee?

Remember me?

+1support nevertheless
Back to top Go down
Radiance
Level 2
Level 2
Radiance

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:52 pm

D: heck yeah I do~ sold you leech :3 and whispered you asking if you were someone else I knew.
Back to top Go down
bigbubbybob
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:20 pm

Great guy, I know him well in game and hes always helping out others. +1
Back to top Go down
Radiance
Level 2
Level 2
Radiance

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:04 am

I'm just looking at this, but how in the world so I have 2447 views. o-o
Back to top Go down
shakalaka
Level 3
Level 3
shakalaka

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 11:15 am

Dang almost 5000 views
Back to top Go down
Radiance
Level 2
Level 2
Radiance

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:51 pm

I have no clue why, is it glitched or something? o-o
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:24 pm

You're uproariously popular, yay you. :>
Back to top Go down
Radiance
Level 2
Level 2
Radiance

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:19 pm

Yay me. e-o''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D   -insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

-insert witty name here- Radiance's GM application! :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next