SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DestinyHeros
Level 4
Level 4
DestinyHeros

Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums Empty
PostSubject: Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums   Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:46 am

I just realize that not much people is active at SoulMS forums. Get more people to join the SOULMS FORUMS! so it can be a bigger community
Back to top Go down
Stello
Level 4
Level 4
Stello

PostSubject: Re: Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums   Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:39 am

Yes, but if we get faggot 12 year olds on the forums this would be a shitty place. It would ruin where we can get away from the idiots in game.
Back to top Go down
DestinyHeros
Level 4
Level 4
DestinyHeros

PostSubject: Re: Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums   Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:04 am

lol yea, that true
Back to top Go down
DestinyHeros
Level 4
Level 4
DestinyHeros

PostSubject: Re: Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums   Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:43 am

Not That Much People Is Active On Forums And Take So Long To Get A Comment Back. You Gotta Agree That. lol!
Back to top Go down
SonnyZ
Level 3
Level 3
SonnyZ

PostSubject: Re: Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums   Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 4:06 pm

Also people making random post just to boost their post count.
Back to top Go down
Vigour
Level 3
Level 3
Vigour

PostSubject: Re: Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums   Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:10 pm

DestinyHeros wrote:
Not That Much People Is Active On Forums And Take So Long To Get A Comment Back. You Gotta Agree That. :lol!:

Sorry, but I have to ask you this, I've been wondering for awhile now. Is it because of your computer that you capitalize every letter or do you just feel the need to do so? I know this one chick that I'm friends with on FB that capitalizes all of her letters, but I'm not sure if it's because she uploads statuses, comments, etc on her phone. Other than your computer doing that for you, I don't understand why people capitalize every letter. Not only does it look bad, but it's a shitload harder to type than if you didn't.

Edit: Okay, back to the topic-
DON'T SKIP THIS SECTION IF YOU'RE A GM OR SUM'N LIKE THAT.

I actually have to agree here, the forums do seem pretty inactive. It's not like I'm unhappy with it, but it would be nice to have a more active forum. I think one thing could be contributing to the inactivity of the forum, and that could be because it's lacking organization and ease of use. Personally I'm fine with it, but I've been on servers with much better forums, and it just makes playing the game and using the forum soooo much more easy. For example, take this forum:

http://www.invisionpower.com/hosting/select_package.php

I've been on a server with this same forum, and I've gotta say, I was impressed. It was incredibly easy to use, and even included things that resembled Facebook, e.g., setting statuses, receiving notifications, posting to people's walls, and commenting on other's statuses. Not to mention, it's a pretty reasonable price. $20 a month to use it for 25 users online at once (25 is more than enough considering the max amount online at once is only 29 and they count the 25 as an average) and a built in chat? You're not even tied into any kind of contract and it's extremely flexible. If you bought it and you don't like it, you can cancel it at any time. Idk what you guys use donation money for other than keeping the server online, but $20 a month is not all that bad. I'm going to be completely honest when I say this, but when I first joined the server, I felt like I needed to search for a new server because it was tough to navigate through the forums. Even after being on the forums for a month, there's still some things that make it tough to keep track of posts/comments. I've gotten used to it, but if you guys considered IPBoard I'd be more than happy to switch. Here's what their company's forum looks like:

http://community.invisionpower.com/

Once again, I'm fine with the forums right now and I understand that it might not be in the budget to get a new forum like this. However, if you guys wanted to make a solid investment for the server, I'd recommend sacrificing this forum for a newer, better one.
Thanks for reading!~ (; (btw, if you were actually considering this or even flat out rejecting it, please read everything I typed rather than skimming through it :P)

Another edit: Just letting you know, when I said that it was $20 per month for the forum, it was because I chose the standard package that allows an average of 25 people online. From what i've usually seen, we don't even average 5 people online. There's a starter package for only $5 a month that allows an average of 5 users online, which right now seems to fit the needs of this current forum.

Last edited by Vigour on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DestinyHeros
Level 4
Level 4
DestinyHeros

PostSubject: Re: Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums   Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:52 am

To dam long dude, i can fall asleep from readin it. How long did it took you to type that up anyway???? Maybe 2hr???
Back to top Go down
DestinyHeros
Level 4
Level 4
DestinyHeros

PostSubject: Re: Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums   Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:54 am

But I read half of it tho. DO not be MAD @ meh! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vigour
Level 3
Level 3
Vigour

PostSubject: Re: Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums   Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:09 am

It didn't take me that long & I'm not mad. Razz But you didn't answer my question :[
Back to top Go down
DestinyHeros
Level 4
Level 4
DestinyHeros

PostSubject: Re: Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums   Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:18 am

I do not know why people type like that.

Last edited by DestinyHeros on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vigour
Level 3
Level 3
Vigour

PostSubject: Re: Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums   Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:33 am

After you wrote this:

DestinyHeros wrote:
Not That Much People Is Active On Forums And Take So Long To Get A Comment Back. You Gotta Agree That. :lol!:

I wrote this:

Vigour wrote:

Sorry, but I have to ask you this, I've been wondering for awhile now. Is it because of your computer that you capitalize every letter or do you just feel the need to do so? I know this one chick that I'm friends with on FB that capitalizes all of her letters, but I'm not sure if it's because she uploads statuses, comments, etc on her phone. Other than your computer doing that for you, I don't understand why people capitalize every letter. Not only does it look bad, but it's a shitload harder to type than if you didn't.

You seem to have stopped, but I just want to know why you did it. It's nothing personal against you, but it's just been on my mind and I want to know why sometimes people type like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums   Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums Empty

Back to top Go down

Get More People To Join SoulMS Forums
Page 1 of 1