SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iFailDuhxD Gm application =D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AppleDanica
Noob
Noob

iFailDuhxD Gm application =D Empty
PostSubject: iFailDuhxD Gm application =D   iFailDuhxD Gm application =D EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:23 pm

What Am i Aplying For?:
game Master Position.

Name?
Dani/Danica Wong

Age?

Where Do You Live?
British Columbia CA. Pacific Time.

What is your Email?
Dani-Wong3@hootmail.com

How active will you be?
4- 5 Hours on Weekends 3-4 On Weekdays. ( University)

Hobbies
PaintBall, BaseBall, Soccer, tennis, Friends, MapleStory/ PS

How Would You deal with a Spotted Hacker in SoulMS?
Well, If i found a hacker i would Use the Hideing ability Track the hacker Take a Screen shot of him Hacking then Ban his Noob bumm Smile

If People where fighting what would you do?
Well id Go see what it is about first, if it something that only Conserns them i would tell them to go to Mayas House or something and Talk about it personaly with eachother so nobody els is Harmed with there personal Problems. If its about Scamming or somethign related to that i would look into it and try to Figure out What is going on and who is guilty. If it is about Ksing or INterupting Leeching i would tell the Kser to Please go to a different training spot or Change Channels Nicely if he insists to still stay i would warn him with Jail if he/She still does it i would Jail.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?
1, WaterSHineyMS v62 Nexon shut it down then we rebooted it but when that happend I had quit the Ps cause everyone was getting angry at the gm's for letting it happen. >.>

Why should we choose you?
Well You Dont have to choose me but if you did id be on mainly when no other gm's are on, When im on normally only Misaka and Nicksteer Are the only gm's on.

Summary of yourself.
Well im though when i need to be, But most of the time im nice i help people Train i leech for free ( most of the time ) Im not one to get into fights unless they start it with me and wont leave me alone.

Extra Info
Well i spend time with Family friends im not the best in school but im not the worst. People say im Nice to much. I Enjoy Working Out, Sleeping, and acting as well. I dont do anything stupid at the School to get in trouble to get detention to get my internet connection removed etc.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?
365 Days Duh =P ( if im wrong let me know )

In game name
iFaliDuhxD

Finish

Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: iFailDuhxD Gm application =D   iFailDuhxD Gm application =D EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Forgot 5 questions.
Why do you randomly capitalize words?
Why do you use tons of commas rather than using periods?

You don't sound 21 to me. . .
Back to top Go down
AppleDanica
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: iFailDuhxD Gm application =D   iFailDuhxD Gm application =D EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:37 pm

Alright i'll edit it more. If you don't think i'm 21 you can don't accept me it wont matter to me. (srry for grammer problems)
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: iFailDuhxD Gm application =D   iFailDuhxD Gm application =D EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:49 pm

you might as well can don't hope for being accepted.

see what i did there...
Back to top Go down
AppleDanica
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: iFailDuhxD Gm application =D   iFailDuhxD Gm application =D EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:57 pm

Haha ikr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iFailDuhxD Gm application =D   iFailDuhxD Gm application =D Empty

Back to top Go down

iFailDuhxD Gm application =D
Page 1 of 1