SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patcher after Installing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kypuu
Noob
Noob

Patcher after Installing? Empty
PostSubject: Patcher after Installing?   Patcher after Installing? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:16 pm

Hi, when i tried to install Soulms today, it would always open up the wizet patcher after clicking Start Game. I've replaced the HSupdate, made a loopback adapter and enabled the adapter. what am i doing wrong?
Back to top Go down
BladeOfFate
Level 3
Level 3
BladeOfFate

PostSubject: Re: Patcher after Installing?   Patcher after Installing? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 11:33 pm

kypuu wrote:
Hi, when i tried to install Soulms today, it would always open up the wizet patcher after clicking Start Game. I've replaced the HSupdate, made a loopback adapter and enabled the adapter. what am i doing wrong?
Did you use SoulMS.exe?
Back to top Go down
kypuu
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Patcher after Installing?   Patcher after Installing? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:33 am

BladeOfFate wrote:
kypuu wrote:
Did you use SoulMS.exe?

Yeah, I used Soulms. I logged in, changed the directory and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Patcher after Installing?   Patcher after Installing? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:50 am

Make sure that when you open SoulMS.exe, you go into the setting and direct it to Maplestory.exe within the v88 folder. Also, SoulMS.exe should be in that folder.
Back to top Go down
kypuu
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Patcher after Installing?   Patcher after Installing? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:06 am

Savior wrote:
Make sure that when you open SoulMS.exe, you go into the setting and direct it to Maplestory.exe within the v88 folder. Also, SoulMS.exe should be in that folder.

Yup, Soulms is in my Maplestory folder. the directory is targeted to Maplestory.exe in said folder.
Back to top Go down
kypuu
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Patcher after Installing?   Patcher after Installing? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:48 pm

Here's a picture of my problem.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/16/02/60/15/wizet_11.jpg

anyone got a clue?
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Patcher after Installing?   Patcher after Installing? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:18 pm

do you have v94 of maplestory?
Back to top Go down
kypuu
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Patcher after Installing?   Patcher after Installing? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Savior wrote:

I used to... I'm not sure if i properly uninstalled it properly though. I did reinstall v.88 a couple of times.
Back to top Go down
BladeOfFate
Level 3
Level 3
BladeOfFate

PostSubject: Re: Patcher after Installing?   Patcher after Installing? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:34 pm

kypuu wrote:
Savior wrote:

I used to... I'm not sure if i properly uninstalled it properly though. I did reinstall v.88 a couple of times.
Try deleting the maplestory folder incase some files somehow got leftout in the uninstallation.
Back to top Go down
kypuu
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Patcher after Installing?   Patcher after Installing? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 11:36 pm

BladeOfFate wrote:
kypuu wrote:
Savior wrote:

Try deleting the maplestory folder incase some files somehow got leftout in the uninstallation.

I deleted my whole Nexon folder before downloading v.88... I'm pretty sure there arent any extra files left over.
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Patcher after Installing?   Patcher after Installing? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:41 am

Take a SS of your Maplestory folder please.
and also state the whole total size of your v88 Maplestory folder.
Back to top Go down
kypuu
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Patcher after Installing?   Patcher after Installing? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 2:25 am

Patcher after Installing? Maple_10

(couldn't fit whole page)

Patcher after Installing? Maple_11

(Hacksheild folder)

Patcher after Installing? Maple_12

The size of my maplestory folder is 2.11 GB (2,269,417,494 bytes).

Back to top Go down
kypuu
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Patcher after Installing?   Patcher after Installing? EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:48 pm

Nevermind, fixed it. I disabled my loopback adapter, and let maple install MSloop (not sure), and then it worked perfectly. Thanks for the help. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patcher after Installing?   Patcher after Installing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Patcher after Installing?
Page 1 of 1