SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help please>? I need Helps on how to start SOULMS? And Merry Christmas!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ikandiboi
Noob
Noob
ikandiboi

Help please>? I need Helps on how to start SOULMS? And Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Help please>? I need Helps on how to start SOULMS? And Merry Christmas!   Help please>? I need Helps on how to start SOULMS? And Merry Christmas! EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 11:33 pm

Can anyone help me please? Cuz when i extracted the files to my v.88 folder... I started it... then I change the settings to Maplestory.exe and saved the changes. But then after I logged in and got to the "Start Game" area, It went to the part when i wait for the Hshield to load then after... It says that I gotta report the problem to nexon because Hshield can't work... Please help?
Back to top Go down
Savior
Level 5
Level 5

Help please>? I need Helps on how to start SOULMS? And Merry Christmas! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help please>? I need Helps on how to start SOULMS? And Merry Christmas!   Help please>? I need Helps on how to start SOULMS? And Merry Christmas! EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:09 pm

when you extracted, did you put Soulms.exe into the maplestory v88 folder where your maplestory.exe is?
and also did you replace the HSUpdate in your HShield folder(which is within your maplestory v88 folder)?
Back to top Go down

Help please>? I need Helps on how to start SOULMS? And Merry Christmas!
Page 1 of 1