SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cant start SoulMS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince
Noob
Noob

Cant start SoulMS Empty
PostSubject: Cant start SoulMS   Cant start SoulMS EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:38 am

I do everything right but every time i press login i get an error saying "Account database is offline. Checkout the site for more information."

What should i do to fix this?
Back to top Go down
2NE1
Level 2
Level 2
2NE1

Cant start SoulMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant start SoulMS   Cant start SoulMS EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:47 am

You should go to http://soulms.net/?page=download and download SoulMS.exe from one of the three sources available to you. Un-rar the file and replace your SoulMS.exe and HSfix.exe with the ones from the rar file.
The problem is due to an outdated launcher.
Back to top Go down
Prince
Noob
Noob

Cant start SoulMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant start SoulMS   Cant start SoulMS EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:17 am

Didn't work. I downloaded from mediafire then megaupload and same thing. I dont see HSfix.exe in the folder
Back to top Go down
2NE1
Level 2
Level 2
2NE1

Cant start SoulMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant start SoulMS   Cant start SoulMS EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:30 am

My bad, it's HSupdate.exe Smile
I was posting this on my Mac, so I had no access whatsoever.

Download as a direct link from SoulMS's website. I had the same error a few weeks ago. Try using WinRAR to decompress the file, because that's what they porbably compressed it with.
Place the HSupate.exe inside your Hshield folder and try again. If that doesn't work, then go to http://soulms.roflforum.net/help-and-tutorials-f3/how-to-fix-hs-problem-d-works-100-t267.htm and download the downgrader.

Use the dowgrader, the instructions inside are fairly simple.Try again, and try logging into a channel with little or no people on (the channels with the low population bars).

Sorry for that misleading mistake.
Back to top Go down
Prince
Noob
Noob

Cant start SoulMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant start SoulMS   Cant start SoulMS EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:13 am

It wont let me use the downgrader. It says that "The HShield folder is currently at thedowngraded version of v88"

And its still giving me the error about account database
Back to top Go down
2NE1
Level 2
Level 2
2NE1

Cant start SoulMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant start SoulMS   Cant start SoulMS EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:53 am

Account database offline is due to an outdated launcher, as far as I know. You need to replace SoulMS.exe with the new one from the .rar file.
Also try unsticking your account at http://soulms.net/?page=unstuck.

Try checking if you typed the correct IDPW as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cant start SoulMS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cant start SoulMS   Cant start SoulMS Empty

Back to top Go down

Cant start SoulMS
Page 1 of 1