SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Damian's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wallwalker
Noob
Noob

Damian's Application Empty
PostSubject: Damian's Application   Damian's Application EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 9:28 am

What are you applying for: Game Master.

Name : Richard Stefan Kelder

Where do you live/Timezone: Netherlands, GMT +1

How active will you be: I can be online every day, at least a couple of hours.

E-Mail: commander_richard@hotmail.com

Hobbies : I like to sport and work out some, sometimes read a book or two and well, play MapleStory, in this case SoulMS.

How you'd handle a hacker : Stalk, probably say something like; ''BUSTED!'', take a screenshot and ban him.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Ask them why they are fighting and see if I can solve the problem, if this is not the case, tell them to not involve any people with them, and go somewhere private. Or die.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): I have been a GM in a few old ones.
CanadaStory(Closed a long time ago)
and some others which names I have forgotten.

Why should we choose you: I'm a fun person to hang around with, I can get along well with the community and I enjoy helping people.

Reason I applied: There's few GM's online during the time I am online. That's why I think I should be a GM, to help the players that are online during my time.

Summary of yourself : I can be calm at times but at the other hand I like to make myself known as well. I don't like silence, and I love to listen to people. I love making jokes, and I love to hear them as well.

Extra Info: Acces denied.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: It takes 1 day times 365.

In game name: Cignificant

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : No
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: No.
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: A week.
Back to top Go down

Damian's Application
Page 1 of 1