SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

zizoedwin's Gm Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zizoedwin
Noob
Noob

zizoedwin's Gm Application. Empty
PostSubject: zizoedwin's Gm Application.   zizoedwin's Gm Application. EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:57 am

What are you applying for:Im Applying for a GM position in SoulMS

Name :Edwin

Where do you live/Timezone:I lives in Singapore and the timezone is (GMT+08:00)

How active will you be:I will be very active untill my National service period,However my National Service period should start at the end of January.

E-Mail:This is mine email:zizo_edwin@hotmail.com

Hobbies :Mine Hobbies are Baskitball,Soccer and Badminton.

How you'd handle a hacker : If i saw a hacker i will use Hide as the gm skill to follow him/her.If he/she is really using a hack,I will Temporary Ban him/her,and of cause i will take a SS.However, I will find out what hack he/she use as i do not want to misunderstand him/her.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :I will ask them what are they fighting for,After that,if they still cannot stop fighting,i will warp them to other map so as to not create a scene.By that time, i will talk to them untill they stop fighting.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):I have create 1 server and due to some technical difficulties i deleted it(V62)(ZizoMS).However, before that i created 1 v55 maplestory(same Name)i deleted it too because not much ppl play in my server.

Why should we choose you:You should choose me Because i am Friendly,humorous,sometimes playful and likes to create event.Im a Fair person who does not want to misunderstand people.BECAUSE I KNOW THE FEELING OF BEING MISUNDERSTOOD!!

Reason i applied:Because i dont want to see people hacking or using vulgarities on my favourite server!!!

Summary of yourself :Im born in singapore and im 18 next year,i have 2 siblings which is also playing SoulMS.Every Chinese new year i will go to malaysia to visit my relatives and gamble abit.after the NS i will Continue playing!! By the way ns takes 1-2 years.

Extra Info:None.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:It takes the earth 365 days and a bit (365.25) to orbit the sun.

In game name:zizoedwin

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once.
Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):No

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:Yes

3.Do you help players any chance you get:Ofcouse

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):Yes if no i will not apply...

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: around 2 weeks
Back to top Go down

zizoedwin's Gm Application.
Page 1 of 1