SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May I please know as to why I was denied

Go down 
+3
Hugo
Admin
MrShadow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

May I please know as to why I was denied Empty
PostSubject: May I please know as to why I was denied   May I please know as to why I was denied EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:39 pm

May I please know why?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: May I please know as to why I was denied   May I please know as to why I was denied EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:45 pm

An educated guess would be that you need to answer the last questions with 1-2 words.
Have a nice day.
Regards
~ Cyrus
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: May I please know as to why I was denied   May I please know as to why I was denied EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:46 pm

what the difference if I added one extra word to some of the answers
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: May I please know as to why I was denied   May I please know as to why I was denied EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:53 pm

MrShadow wrote:
what the difference if I added one extra word to some of the answers
I will reply to this by quoting Anna:
Anna wrote:
Look kid. The point of those questions is to see if idiots can follow tiny little simple instructions.
She replied this to some kid that added 1-2 words extra on those questions.

I am not saying this is the reason you were denied, just throwing it out there.

Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: May I please know as to why I was denied   May I please know as to why I was denied EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 9:59 pm

Ok?
so that's all to why I was denied?
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: May I please know as to why I was denied   May I please know as to why I was denied EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:03 pm

MrShadow wrote:
Ok?
so that's all to why I was denied?
I said I don't know if this is the reason you were denied. Just a tip though, a safe bet would be that they are not only reading the application when denying/accepting someone, his/her posts, attitude, etc. has a factor in the decisions they make.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: May I please know as to why I was denied   May I please know as to why I was denied EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:22 pm

In my opinion i would not accept you to be a GM either, don't get me wrong I'm sure you would be great at upholding the "law" and being strict on those hackers but that's only a small part of what a GM has to be. Especially in this server, where I have not once heard of anyone hacking..

Simply put, you do not meet some of those other requirements. An example would be a child-like sense of humor, I have no problem with you being older than others, hell, one of the GM's is 29. You just don't seem to be the type of person that would hold events and joke around with the people in this community. This is just from what I have observed throughout the time you've been online and in this forum.

One more thing, I get the feeling that you demand respect because of your status in real life. I heard you state numerous times in-game about your profession and your maturity and wisdom. I feel as if you want people to look up to you, like I'm sure quite some kids in your 5th grade class do and your children, and definitely don't get me wrong, i admire that. But this is a game, where people relax, make jokes, rant, act stupid, and immature. You can't raise your voice in game when someone doesn't listen. You have to be understanding, and be able to let it slide, because a lot of those kids don't care what you do and who you are.

I hope this didn't come over too rudely or offensive, I just tried explaining why i think you might not have been accepted.

edit ~ found out exactly what i mean by this extensive wall of a text... You act too much like a teacher in this server rather than a friend. A community with a vast majority being pre-teen/teen doesn't warm up to that so well.
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: May I please know as to why I was denied   May I please know as to why I was denied EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:55 pm

I can be fun when I want to, I have planned to make some events.
Doesn't mean I talk about myself being a teacher meaning I want respect, I'm just trying to get people to know me better on my job then once I know them I will show them my "fun" side
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: May I please know as to why I was denied   May I please know as to why I was denied EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:07 pm

I totally understand that, but in an online world where you can jump from having one friend to completely disowning them and moving to the next friend in the blink of an eye that is not enough.

In reality, as far as I can understand it as I am still only 19 and definitely not a mature adult, you make complete sense, friendship is special, you take care of who you let inside your circle, more and more so as you get older. But when your 15, like a lot of this community, and you're talking to hundreds of different kids around the world, calling them all friends and goofing about, they will ignore you and possibly misunderstand you when you don't give back that same excitement.

ps. this may not seem so but I'm majoring in economics, not psychology Razz

and yes i like to go into deep conversations about random things from time to time. it's fun.
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: May I please know as to why I was denied   May I please know as to why I was denied EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:18 pm

So you mean on my next app I should show my "fun" side?
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: May I please know as to why I was denied   May I please know as to why I was denied EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:29 pm

yes definitely Smile and i'm confident you wont have that immature "fun" side that some of these GM apps posses. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Bender
Level 3
Level 3
Bender

PostSubject: Re: May I please know as to why I was denied   May I please know as to why I was denied EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:47 pm

Hahaha sending a teacher to a unrealistic goal how sad
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: May I please know as to why I was denied   May I please know as to why I was denied EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 12:25 am

wow being a complete douche, how sad.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: May I please know as to why I was denied   May I please know as to why I was denied EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:13 am

Bender wrote:
If my teachers back in high school were all strict, with no fun, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have finished high school with that much fun.
You do know they are human too right?
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: May I please know as to why I was denied   May I please know as to why I was denied EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 1:24 am

this ^^

bender, get your ass to do anything as remotely contributing in your life and i might just forgive you for saying something that ignorant.
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: May I please know as to why I was denied   May I please know as to why I was denied EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Hugo wrote:
Bender wrote:
If my teachers back in high school were all strict, with no fun, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have finished high school with that much fun.
You do know they are human too right?
I don't get it, if your teachers were strict you wouldn't finish school because you had too much fun?
Back to top Go down
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: May I please know as to why I was denied   May I please know as to why I was denied EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 8:56 pm

He's saying that if his teachers were all strict, he would not have finished high school with as much fun as he did. Meaning his teachers were not all strict, thus he had fun finishing high school.

People that think all teachers aren't fun obviously got on the wrong side of their teachers. Maybe less smart ass remarks and a little more attention.
Back to top Go down
Rickx777
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: May I please know as to why I was denied   May I please know as to why I was denied EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 4:53 pm

phomaniac wrote:
He's saying that if his teachers were all strict, he would not have finished high school with as much fun as he did. Meaning his teachers were not all strict, thus he had fun finishing high school.

People that think all teachers aren't fun obviously got on the wrong side of their teachers. Maybe less smart ass remarks and a little more attention.

Teachers are epic. -_- My friends always calls me, "teacher's pet"... T_T
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: May I please know as to why I was denied   May I please know as to why I was denied EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:08 pm

well, be my pet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May I please know as to why I was denied   May I please know as to why I was denied Empty

Back to top Go down

May I please know as to why I was denied
Page 1 of 1