SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MrShadow decided to apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

MrShadow decided to apply Empty
PostSubject: MrShadow decided to apply   MrShadow decided to apply EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:55 pm

What are you applying for: The Gm pot I was told was available.

Name : Aaron Rose

Where do you live/Timezone: Thunder Bay/ EST (GMT - 5:00)

How active will you be: As a teacher I don't have enough time to play but I will try to be online as often as possible.

E-Mail: I'm sorry I do not have an E-mail.

Hobbies : 1. Going to work.
2. Help my wife clean the house.
3. Help my children understand their homework
4. Playing MapleStory to relieve stress from all the rule-breaking children.

How you'd handle a hacker : I would hide, and take a video of the hacker actually hacking and mess with their minds, then I would warp them to the pitch black map filled with monsters I spawned, to end it all I would then ban them and post the video on youtube to humiliate him/her because rule-breakers/cheaters never win and winners never cheat/break rules.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would ask them what made start to fight, Then I would look for the simplest but most efficient solution, if they won't quit give them "detention" or as you guys call it "Jail them".

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): GameMasterMS, AkatsukiMS.

Why should we choose you: I'm a very strict person and I HATE rule-breakers. I also have experience working with children (as I'm a teacher) and I'm a parent of 3 and I have a fourth one on the way, I'm very patient with others and I actually enjoy the feeling of helping others (it's my nature), and may I just add that I will take my job seriously.

Reason I applied: I applied to improve the server's popularity by having a very experienced GM, who would not only just ban a hacker but show the hacker on youtube proving that if any hacker tries dealing with me they will be sent right out of the server with out any notice. I will also advertise the server A LOT!.

Summary of yourself : I'm a teacher who hates seeing people who like to break rules/cheat and those who make mistakes on things they learned since they were 5. I really LOVE to help others.

Extra Info: I'm also gonna start to make montages of me banning hackers. (only if i get accepted)

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: According to what I learned when I was young 365.2564 days and
on a leap year it takes 366 days = 8,784 hours = 527,040 minutes = 31,622,400 seconds.

In game name: MrShadow

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : Yes but I choose not to.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Honestly, No.

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Don't think so.

3.Do you help players any chance you get: I try to.

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): By 20 years.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 3 Days.

Last edited by MrShadow on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bucko
Level 3
Level 3
Bucko

PostSubject: Re: MrShadow decided to apply   MrShadow decided to apply EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:06 pm

I think you forgot something, perhaps delete this one and make a new one with text in it?
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: MrShadow decided to apply   MrShadow decided to apply EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Sorry I accidentally pressed send I will edit.
Edit: I was editing it until you sent me a pm.
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: MrShadow decided to apply   MrShadow decided to apply EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Bucko wrote:
I think you forgot something, perhaps delete this one and make a new one with text in it?

I edited it

sorry for double post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MrShadow decided to apply   MrShadow decided to apply Empty

Back to top Go down

MrShadow decided to apply
Page 1 of 1