SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys, I'm new :]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vigour
Level 3
Level 3
Vigour

Hey guys, I'm new :] Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys, I'm new :]   Hey guys, I'm new :] EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Hey all! Finally got over the closure of my old server and decided to test out a new one to see if I like it or not. So far so good, but I have a few questions that I'm not sure whether I should post here or somewhere else. Oh well, here they are:

- Can AP be reset by means other than an AP reset from the CS?

- What is the Super Rebirth NPC? (Is this a RB server..? o-o)

- What does the "Max Mastery" option do?

- Is there a Golden Temple in this server?

- Can you suggest any tips to help me prosper faster in this server?

- What are some SoulMS-exclusive NPCs that may be helpful to me?

and last but not least:

- Can anyone find the kindness in their heart to help me out? I'm usually patient with these things, but after trying out so many different low rate servers, the early levels are getting quite annoying. DW, I'm not one of those noobs who just joins a server and begs everyone for mesos/leech. I have several 200's on low rate servers, along with one on GMS so I can safely say I know my way around this game. My in-game name is Vigour. Get to know me, I'm overly friendly & mature and I'd be glad to assist you with anything as soon as I reach a proper level. Hope to see you guys in game! :]

If it interests you, my name is Ian, sorry for not formally introducing myself. :P I'm 16, baseball is like... my life, and I enjoy running in the off-season. When I'm not running, playing baseball, or chillin', I'm usually playing CoD (BO <333) or Maplestory... or sleeping. Lately I've been trying to take a break but I thought I'd just try out potentials since I haven't played with them yet. It's been over 4 months since playing GMS and a bit over a month since playing anything Maple-related, so I thought I'd educate myself with potentials and the newer stuff before returning to GMS after the BB patch.
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

Hey guys, I'm new :] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, I'm new :]   Hey guys, I'm new :] EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 3:26 am

Wall of text at 1 in the morning.
I read the last paragraph, the rest can wait till the sun outs~
Welcome to the community Ian Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hey guys, I'm new :]
Page 1 of 1