SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The People's GM app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
People
Noob
Noob

The People's GM app Empty
PostSubject: The People's GM app   The People's GM app EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:44 pm

What are you applying for: GameMaster (GM)

Name : Matthew

Where do you live/Timezone: Louisiana/(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

How active will you be: Depends on if I am able to get soulms to work. Razz

E-Mail: Daperson@live.com

Hobbies : Football

How you'd handle a hacker : Make sure you have proof of him/her hacking before banning. Proof being a SS to prove they were hacking.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Depends on what they are fighting about. If it is a map I would find out who was there first.(some servers have a command for this) First time is them getting asked to leave, second time is warning, third is temp ban.(This is how I would handle most things)

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): None been on the same server for a long time.

Why should we choose you: To be honest idk.

Reason i applied: SoulMS is lacking GMs

Summary of yourself : I am a 17 yr old boy. Love to play football. Played highschool football. I like nice things watches, shoes, clothes, hats...etc I have this hardcore batman fetish ,but who don't???(need anything more important msg me)

Extra Info: Played for too long

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: It takes 364 1/4 days per year. Not 365 this is why we have leap years.

In game name: Let you know when i get one

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once.
No
Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
No
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Nope
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: Haven't at all

(Keep in mind I made this knowing I wouldn't get accepted)
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

The People's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: The People's GM app   The People's GM app EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:48 pm

Really boring. Orange questions and answers looks bad.

Why should we choose you: To be honest idk.

You couldn't do any better ? Cmon a little effort.
Back to top Go down

The People's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: