SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

starting quest glitches and meso lost glitches. and the bonus wedding exp glitch. suggestions and more

Go down 
4 posters

should you do something about this?
i think they should
starting quest glitches and  meso lost glitches. and the bonus wedding exp glitch. suggestions and more I_vote_lcap40%starting quest glitches and  meso lost glitches. and the bonus wedding exp glitch. suggestions and more I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
i think they shouldn't
starting quest glitches and  meso lost glitches. and the bonus wedding exp glitch. suggestions and more I_vote_lcap40%starting quest glitches and  meso lost glitches. and the bonus wedding exp glitch. suggestions and more I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
i don't even know what you are talking about because this isn't even happening to me so stop filling up this section with dumb threads
starting quest glitches and  meso lost glitches. and the bonus wedding exp glitch. suggestions and more I_vote_lcap20%starting quest glitches and  meso lost glitches. and the bonus wedding exp glitch. suggestions and more I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
poopmanpeesalot
Noob
Noob

starting quest glitches and  meso lost glitches. and the bonus wedding exp glitch. suggestions and more Empty
PostSubject: starting quest glitches and meso lost glitches. and the bonus wedding exp glitch. suggestions and more   starting quest glitches and  meso lost glitches. and the bonus wedding exp glitch. suggestions and more EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:06 pm

mesos glitch

when you lose mesos and gain mesos from a npc like the starting quest and the mob teacher one. it always says
+1000000 fame or -500000 fame instead of - or + mesos.

bonus wedding exp glitch

when I'm in a party and I defeat a monster it says +650000 exp and someone told me that was fake.
so I think you should remove that.

missing evan skill points

in soulms we have missing evan skills points because we are suppose to do quests in global to get the evan skill points.
i think you should give the missing skill points everytime we job advance. like in first job advancement when we job advance at lvl8 you should give like 7 extra skill points because they are missing and we need to do quests for them.

*suggestions*

when we do @checkstats or was it @checkme? i forgot. but when we do that command you should also add in some
Votepoints: 599
Soul Points: 9999

yes only i think 9999 soul points and 599 vote points are maybe impossible so nvm. omg nvmnvm.

*suggestion*

a password changer to change passwords. so we can change our passwords.

yay you are done reading this now!

Back to top Go down
kanis999
Level 3
Level 3
kanis999

starting quest glitches and  meso lost glitches. and the bonus wedding exp glitch. suggestions and more Empty
PostSubject: Re: starting quest glitches and meso lost glitches. and the bonus wedding exp glitch. suggestions and more   starting quest glitches and  meso lost glitches. and the bonus wedding exp glitch. suggestions and more EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:17 am

Look at my profile picture for what I'm about to say.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: starting quest glitches and meso lost glitches. and the bonus wedding exp glitch. suggestions and more   starting quest glitches and  meso lost glitches. and the bonus wedding exp glitch. suggestions and more EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:19 am

kanis999 wrote:
Look at my profile picture for what I'm about to say.
Pretty much sums it up.
LOLWUT
Do even one of those makes it less fun for you to play or keeps you away from playing?
Back to top Go down
2NE1
Level 2
Level 2
2NE1

PostSubject: Re: starting quest glitches and meso lost glitches. and the bonus wedding exp glitch. suggestions and more   starting quest glitches and  meso lost glitches. and the bonus wedding exp glitch. suggestions and more EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:02 am

poopmanpeesalot wrote:

*suggestions*

when we do @checkstats or was it @checkme? i forgot. but when we do that command you should also add in some
Votepoints: 599
Soul Points: 9999

yes only i think 9999 soul points and 599 vote points are maybe impossible so nvm. omg nvmnvm.

*suggestion*

a password changer to change passwords. so we can change our passwords.

yay you are done reading this now!

"@mypoints" does everything that you said it needed to do.
A PW changer would be a really good idea, but I do think that people changing their passwords on a daily basis would just make the server lag more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: starting quest glitches and meso lost glitches. and the bonus wedding exp glitch. suggestions and more   starting quest glitches and  meso lost glitches. and the bonus wedding exp glitch. suggestions and more Empty

Back to top Go down

starting quest glitches and meso lost glitches. and the bonus wedding exp glitch. suggestions and more
Page 1 of 1