SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sum techno shiizzzz :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[hai]itzdarren
Noob
Noob
[hai]itzdarren

Sum techno shiizzzz :D Empty
PostSubject: Sum techno shiizzzz :D   Sum techno shiizzzz :D EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Heres a techno mix i made out of a random song my little cuz showed me ;D (She never did tell me the name of the song ]:

Back to top Go down
fuckmylife
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Sum techno shiizzzz :D   Sum techno shiizzzz :D EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 5:10 pm

You looped way too much in the beginning but I like the third song (:. Could you find me the name of the third song betwween 54-57?
Back to top Go down
[hai]itzdarren
Noob
Noob
[hai]itzdarren

PostSubject: Re: Sum techno shiizzzz :D   Sum techno shiizzzz :D EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:50 pm

fuckmylife wrote:
You looped way too much in the beginning but I like the third song (:. Could you find me the name of the third song betwween 54-57?

I can't really remember the songs. My cuz just showed me the songs and she didn't tell me them. >:c..

I just remixed the song to my liking so yeah. Sorry bout the beginning with looping it too much Mad
Back to top Go down
fuckmylife
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Sum techno shiizzzz :D   Sum techno shiizzzz :D EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:37 am

it's cool. I like it (x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sum techno shiizzzz :D   Sum techno shiizzzz :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Sum techno shiizzzz :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Entertainment :: Media & Art-
Jump to: