SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OverYou's Application :-) I'll eat ya for dinner if you don't read!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky
Noob
Noob

OverYou's Application :-) I'll eat ya for dinner if you don't read! Empty
PostSubject: OverYou's Application :-) I'll eat ya for dinner if you don't read!   OverYou's Application :-) I'll eat ya for dinner if you don't read! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 5:44 pm

OverYou's Application :-) I'll eat ya for dinner if you don't read! Newsiggt

I highlighted in Indigo-Blue in texts that are important. So I can get to the point quickly Smile

What are you applying for:Gamemaster/GFX (if possible) position

Name : Nick West

Where do you live/Timezone: Lone Star State Texas - Smile

How active will you be: I have a life, I mean, everyone does so you can't expect me to be online 10 hours a day. I have school, I hang out, I study, and I do sleep.
School days: About 3 - 5 hours
Weekends: Whole time Smile

muhaha o-o;

E-Mail: ipokedicecream@live.com <-- muhaha I know epic email secret

Hobbies : Playing basketball, hanging out, watching TV, etc.. Smile

How you'd handle a hacker : L.O.L Well, I honestly think hackers doesn't deserve a second chance. So if neccessary, I screenshot and get a big-ass bat and whoop their ass back to lala land Cool so basicly ban..

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I will jail them and I will calmly, and patiently ask them the issue and let them discuss. For consequence, depending on how bad the situation is, I will perm ban to get them calm, and take a break from mapling. Permanent ban if the players go out of bounds and start an attitude Surprised Or I can just let them go if the problem is solved nice and clean.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): Honestly, I'm not a GM whore trying to apply for all the servers. I stayed with my dear friend for more than a year. His name is Alex and he is iAlex3 I believe in Ragezone.

The story is kind of complicated o-o; My friend had been changing up things a lot Surprised
(Starting from start to latest server I've been in)

SkyMS - I was a GFX/GM for about 2 months. (Ranked top 10 on gtop100.com for about 2 weeks)

NeoStory - SkyMS and AlcandonMS merged and became NeoStory. I was of course, GFX/GM til' it shut down.

MapleBlade - Most of you have heard of this server. It only stayed up for about 2 months, but it was a hit 10 days from releasing. I was a GM/GFX all the way Smile

NeoStory and MapleBlade was created by Alex and I stayed with him.
As you can see, I don't hop around servers that much. As long as server's alive, I'll be there all the way! WHOOP!

Proof: Neostory:

I'm iPoked in the video o-o

MapleBlade:

You can't see me in the video but in tiny section where he shows a FM tour, you can see 'Skillet' afk-ing haha which is me.

SkyMS: Not Available

Why should we choose you: Why, it's 100% on you. As time goes by, you will realise I'm capable of a lot more things then I listed in this application. But all I can say is if I get accepted as a GM, I won't disappoint you and will be a hell of a GM. I'm mature, humorous, and you won't regret choosing me as a staff member.

Reason I applied: To socialize with other players when they are exhausted from training, to help players who need help, cleaning SoulMS hacker free as long as possible. My goal is to make players occupied, and help SoulMS grow and make it all the way cheers
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary of yourself :
My name is Nick
I love to play basketball, football, hang out with my friends, chill and watch TV, play GMS and private servers. I am 16 years old, and hoping to get a driver license soon ^.^ I love it when I see people smile and laugh. I want to carry out my goals to making players occupied and enjoy while in SoulMS!

Extra Info: Just to let you know, I'm single<3 haha tongue

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: Precisely 365.24 days. WOOT I'm educated!!

In game name: OverYou

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : Nope.

If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.):
I can't code Sad My brain can't hold too much of coding shits.

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: No..
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 5 days.

Thank you for reading my application. Even though I haven't been playing for a long time, I learn fast, I'm active, and definitely capable of a Gamemaster position. Thank you for your time Smile
Back to top Go down
Jashun
Noob
Noob
Jashun

PostSubject: Re: OverYou's Application :-) I'll eat ya for dinner if you don't read!   OverYou's Application :-) I'll eat ya for dinner if you don't read! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:05 pm

Really well made application. Good luck. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nicky
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: OverYou's Application :-) I'll eat ya for dinner if you don't read!   OverYou's Application :-) I'll eat ya for dinner if you don't read! EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 6:29 pm

aww thanks Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OverYou's Application :-) I'll eat ya for dinner if you don't read!   OverYou's Application :-) I'll eat ya for dinner if you don't read! Empty

Back to top Go down

OverYou's Application :-) I'll eat ya for dinner if you don't read!
Page 1 of 1