SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things that should be added - Sticky Please?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4

Things that should be added - Sticky Please? Empty
PostSubject: Things that should be added - Sticky Please?   Things that should be added - Sticky Please? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:07 pm

I am creating this topic in hopes that it will contain all reasonable requests for items to be added in-game through either Bosses, Soul Point NPC or Vote Point NPC. I hope that this topic is stickied and allowed for easy access for Soul.

Ore Forger - One of the more fundamental NPC's that would give us the ability to use the Maker Skill.
Sky Ski - This is a great spear, pretty much the equilvalent to Purple Surfboards. DK's use Sky Skis while Aran's use PSBs.
Horntail Necklace - This is an awesome item. Gives reason to organize boss runs against Horntail (when it works).
Maple Items - Great items that all classes can use, have great benefits to those that are trying to go dexless. It doesn't help that we don't have Horntail Necklaces to boot.
Dragon Items - Level 110 Weapons, for some reason we have an easy way to access Timeless weapons but not these?
Katara Scrolls - 15% Scrolls are now available.
Shield for ATT/MATK Scrolls. - To help our nearly handicapped Shadowers... And I guess give something for the Mages to do.
Belts - I don't know wether or not the Mu Lung quest works here or not, if it does I can cross this out...
Bosses - Horntail, Chaos Zakum, Chaos Horntail and Pinkbean will all provide our higher levels with some content. I know that Soul has expressed he is working on the Chaos bosses, but maybe Horntail should be done first?
Maker Skill - Another way we can make Dragon wapons/amors and Timeless weapons/armors.
Rings - All rings in general, including Cash Shop/Wedding rings and Adventurer rings too!
Brawlers Energy Skills - They don't work correctly. (Charge bar doesn't show up, and auto bubbles you, yet it doesn't do anything.)
Aran's Drain - HP goes over your Max HP causing 1/1 skills to kill you. GG.
Assassin's Drain - Does not recover HP.

This thread will be updated continuously when more items are requested.

Last edited by phomaniac on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
goldshadow42
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Things that should be added - Sticky Please?   Things that should be added - Sticky Please? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:33 pm

maybe also timeless/reverse equips ?
Back to top Go down
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Things that should be added - Sticky Please?   Things that should be added - Sticky Please? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:43 pm

Maker skill will give us Timeless/Reverse armors.
Back to top Go down
Avengous
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Things that should be added - Sticky Please?   Things that should be added - Sticky Please? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:45 pm

Weddings and ring effects please x)
Back to top Go down
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Things that should be added - Sticky Please?   Things that should be added - Sticky Please? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Avengous wrote:

Added your request, thank you.

By the way, congratulations on getting unbanned. =)
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: Things that should be added - Sticky Please?   Things that should be added - Sticky Please? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:42 pm

The guy in Leafre (the REAL way to get dragon items) works. Just need someone to fix the coding on Vulcan in El Nath to refine ores.
Back to top Go down
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Things that should be added - Sticky Please?   Things that should be added - Sticky Please? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:55 pm

There's a REAL way to get Dragon equips? Didn't know that... I thought there was multiple ways? Like Horntail? But I guess that's not real. Or Maker Skill, but that's not real either. It was just a dream....

INCEPTION BOOM!
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: Things that should be added - Sticky Please?   Things that should be added - Sticky Please? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:52 pm

The maker skill isn't real, i don't consider it real, because there are npc's that MAKE items. L2old maple.
Back to top Go down
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Things that should be added - Sticky Please?   Things that should be added - Sticky Please? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:57 pm

lol old maple? Please... I was playing "old maple" when it was in Beta.

Plus the ore forger is up there anyways, that would solve your issue with the "real" way to make Dragon Items.

<3
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: Things that should be added - Sticky Please?   Things that should be added - Sticky Please? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:21 pm

phomaniac wrote:

Plus the ore forger is up there anyways, that would solve your issue with the "real" way to make Dragon Items.

<3

Don't make yourself look all high and mighty from playing since beta, because i have as well. And i already posted a thread about the ore refiner needing to be fixed, which fixes the "Dragon Weapon" issue in your OP.

OT: Brawlers Energy skills don't work correctly. (Charge bar doesn't show up, and auto bubbles you, yet it doesn't do anything.)
Back to top Go down
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Things that should be added - Sticky Please?   Things that should be added - Sticky Please? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:06 pm

Dank wrote:
phomaniac wrote:

<3

Don't make yourself look all high and mighty from playing since beta, because i have as well. And i already posted a thread about the ore refiner needing to be fixed, which fixes the "Dragon Weapon" issue in your OP.

OT: Brawlers Energy skills don't work correctly. (Charge bar doesn't show up, and auto bubbles you, yet it doesn't do anything.)

I'm not trying to make myself look high and mighty... Not like I'm showing off my level 9000 characters lol. Everyone already posted things that they want added or fixed, this is just trying to put it all in a central location.

Added your suggestion, thanks.
Back to top Go down
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Things that should be added - Sticky Please?   Things that should be added - Sticky Please? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:24 pm

UPDATE: Shield for Magic Attack scrolls were added! 30% scrolls are now available in @soul.
UPDATE: Katara scrolls were added! 15% scrolss are now available in @soul.

Let's keep getting updates!
Back to top Go down
Swift
Level 2
Level 2
Swift

PostSubject: Re: Things that should be added - Sticky Please?   Things that should be added - Sticky Please? EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 1:37 pm

Avengous wrote:

Why? the weddings people will spam it and some will be asking for divorces after 3 days some people find it a fashion to get married multiple times when i say that i mean children 14- who roughly make up the game. I like ring's though can get laggy with them but i like the effect's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that should be added - Sticky Please?   Things that should be added - Sticky Please? Empty

Back to top Go down

Things that should be added - Sticky Please?
Page 1 of 1