SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WhenItReigns
Noob
Noob
WhenItReigns

.: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :. Empty
PostSubject: .: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :.   .: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :. EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:57 pm

Lately many many many new people that joined are having similair problems with the game. What's the problem? They can log into the game, and make there character and enter their pin, but then nothing happens and they d/c. They do everything correctly (i.e. newest net framework, HShield Downgrader, new loopbacks, re-installation, etc) I now know that it is NOT the accounts, but the computer, but yet it still will not work. I'm posting this for all those who won't. My computer works fine and i play, but im helping my brother who can't start it, along with the other 10 people on the soulMS chat. I advise a fix in something possibly.
Sincerely, Gabe (Exodeus)

Last edited by WhenItReigns on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: .: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :.   .: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :. EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:27 pm

It would help if you told us what the problem is, with more details beside you cannot play.
Back to top Go down
joeriNL
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: .: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :.   .: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:33 am

omg hugo cant you read?
What's the problem? They can log into the game, and make there character and enter their pin, but then nothing happens and they d/c.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: .: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :.   .: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:35 am

joeriNL wrote:
omg hugo cant you read?
What's the problem? They can log into the game, and make there character and enter their pin, but then nothing happens and they d/c.

I meant the type of error; As in error code, a Screen shot of the window or something, if there is nothing, then I really don't know and I cannot help.
Back to top Go down
joeriNL
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: .: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :.   .: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 3:47 am

they just dc without a error
Back to top Go down
WhenItReigns
Noob
Noob
WhenItReigns

PostSubject: Re: .: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :.   .: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:33 am

well yeah ^hes right^ because they enter their pin, and then they d/c without an error. Some may get the "disconnected from login server" error, but the account unstuck says that they are no stuck
Back to top Go down
gameman
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: .: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :.   .: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :. EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:59 pm

I have discovered a FIX FOR THIS.
right after you enter your PIC rapidly click the screen anywhere, it should unfreeze and continue.
Back to top Go down
WhenItReigns
Noob
Noob
WhenItReigns

PostSubject: Re: .: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :.   .: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :. EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:06 am

well ill try that, but it might just be that your's worked all of the sudden, and clicking was just a coincidence
Back to top Go down
dromader
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: .: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :.   .: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :. EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:45 am

help me, i replaced hsupdate and still nothing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :.   .: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :. Empty

Back to top Go down

.: CALLING ALL ATTENTION! :.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Justice Department :: Help Desk-
Jump to: