SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marina's Comprehensive SoulMS FAQ!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marina
Noob
Noob

Marina's Comprehensive SoulMS FAQ! Empty
PostSubject: Marina's Comprehensive SoulMS FAQ!   Marina's Comprehensive SoulMS FAQ! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:37 pm

When I was new to the game a few weeks ago, a lot of things were unexplained and I had to ask people a lot of things. So, I figured to save other's the trouble I went through, I'll post an FAQ.

GENERAL

Q: How do I warp?
A: Type @fmnpc OR @spinel

Q: Does this server have rebirths?
A: Nope.

Q: So why does @spinel have a super rebirth option?
A: Apparently the server used to have rebirths and the option was never taken out.

Q: Why can't I put points in to tornado spin/Why doesn't venom work?
A: As of now, they're both broken. Being a DB, I know it sucks, but just try to deal without them.

Q: Where can I buy the piece to summon pap/zak/scar/targa?
A: @spinel > AIO Shop > Etc. Items > Boss pieces.

Q: Is there a skill maxer?
A: No.

Q: How do I get to jesters?
A: @spinel > Warper > Towns > Haunted House > fireplace portal > top portal.

SHAPES/SOUL POINTS

Q: What are shapes for?
A: Okay, there's two things you can use shapes for. You can trade in one of each for a lump of coal. When you click on it, you can either get power elixers, or sometimes you'll get a necklace/facestomers/rat mouth with a randomized wep/magic attack on it, 1-20. The other way to use shapes is to trade in 5 of one kind. This will give you one to three soul points randomly.

Q: What are soul points?
A: Currency you can trade in for things. There's too many to list, so just go to @fmnpc > soul points NPC.

Q: How do I get shapes?
A: You can buy them from players for 1 to 3 million mesos, or you could hope they drop from a monster.

POTENTIAL/ENHANCEMENT SYSTEM

Q: Where do I get miracle cubes?
A: Cash shop, cost 1200nx each.

Q: Where do I get potential/adv. potential scrolls?
A: When you cube something, you get a fragment. Save these. Trading in 5 gets you a 70% pot scroll, trading in 10 gets you a 90% adv pot scroll.

Q: Where do I get equip enhancement scrolls?
A: Not too sure on this one. I'm pretty sure bigfoot drops them, other than that I don't know. Edit: Apparently Zakum arms also drop them after you kill all 8 arms.

VOTING AND VOTE POINTS

Q: How often can I vote?
A: Once every 12 hours.

Q: How many vote points to I get per vote? And how much nx?
A: You get 10k nx and one vote point.

Q: What can I spend vote points on?
A: Well, you can buy white scrolls for three vp each, you can buy elemental wands/staffs, and you can buy more NX. Edit: You can also buy chairs.

Q: Where do I go to spend my vote points?
A: @fmnpc > Reward Vote NPC for elewands/whitescrolls. @fmnpc > Spindle - NX Seller for NX cash.

----------------------------------

Possibly adding more later. If you have a question you'd like to add, PM me or post it in a message and I'll add it ^-^

Hope this helped you. ^-^

Last edited by Marina on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddie
Level 2
Level 2
teddie

PostSubject: Re: Marina's Comprehensive SoulMS FAQ!   Marina's Comprehensive SoulMS FAQ! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:18 am

Awesome guide +1, can u add the percent sign when ur talking about potential scrolls so newbs dont get confuzzled also vp can b traded for chairs aswell, @go is also another warp command, prices change frequently so remove the price of shapes, zak arms also drop eq enhancement scrolls (after u kill all Cool so u can just change that to bosses, we now have a rock paper scissor npc so u can add that aswell in regards to soul points
Back to top Go down
Marina
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Marina's Comprehensive SoulMS FAQ!   Marina's Comprehensive SoulMS FAQ! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:26 am

teddie wrote:
Awesome guide +1, can u add the percent sign when ur talking about potential scrolls so newbs dont get confuzzled also vp can b traded for chairs aswell, @go is also another warp command, prices change frequently so remove the price of shapes, zak arms also drop eq enhancement scrolls (after u kill all Cool so u can just change that to bosses, we now have a rock paper scissor npc so u can add that aswell in regards to soul points

Thank you for the info, added it in ^-^
Back to top Go down
Lavenders
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Marina's Comprehensive SoulMS FAQ!   Marina's Comprehensive SoulMS FAQ! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:54 am

Hi, awesome FAQ. Quick question, I heard that "Be my friend" medal adds 30 weapon attack as well as magic attack, is this true? And how could I obtain this medal? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Marina's Comprehensive SoulMS FAQ!   Marina's Comprehensive SoulMS FAQ! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:10 am

I guess you could add a few medals in there to explain to people how to Obtain em.
Here is a few I know.

100 bigfoot kills = 60w.a/60m.a medal
Level 200 medal = 100w.a/100w.a

Great FaQ, add some colors (:

I killed over 100 bigfoot, and I never had an enhancement scroll dropped from him. I killed zakum arms about 20 times too, and never dropped any either. Just saying, it might be REALLY low? I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Marina's Comprehensive SoulMS FAQ!   Marina's Comprehensive SoulMS FAQ! EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:31 am

Lol at your name Smile

good faq though!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marina's Comprehensive SoulMS FAQ!   Marina's Comprehensive SoulMS FAQ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Marina's Comprehensive SoulMS FAQ!
Page 1 of 1