SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

True's GM Application!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Truemetroid
Noob
Noob

True's GM Application! Empty
PostSubject: True's GM Application!   True's GM Application! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:27 pm

Well Here Goes Nothing! Very Happy

What are you applying for: Im applying to be a Game Master!

Name : Steven

Where do you live/Timezone: I live in Arizona! Out in the middle of the desert! I'm in Mountain Standard Time (MST)

How active will you be: Pretty much everyday, I do have classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays but not for very long

E-Mail:Truemetroid@hotmail.com

Hobbies : I'm pretty much a bum, I stay at home and play video games all day until I pass out of exhaustion :]

How you'd handle a hacker : Immediate ban! no if's and's or but's

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : First try to find out what went wrong in this world where people actually "fight" on Maplestory! Laughing I honestly would listen to them and calmly settle the matter myself on who has the stronger points for their argument

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): Just a couple, I don't actually remember the servers names because it was so long ago (back when Private Servers just started popping up). The servers really didn't go that far in popularity but I think I did a swell job the time I was there!

Why should we choose you: You should choose me because I am an antisocial hermit that never sees the light of day! I would gladly dedicate all my free time to this server! (pretty sad huh? Razz )

Reason i applied: "Phenomenal cosmic powers! Itty bitty living space." No but really, its been probably years since I've been a GM in a server and I just want to relive the feeling :]

Summary of yourself :Well I'm 21 years old as stated above, This is my 4th year in college, I'm Majoring in Game Design which is pretty interesting! Ive made a few flash games (though they aren't very pretty) and animations during my studies. That is basically it..

Extra Info: There isn't really much to me so I think that is pretty much it

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 365 days! I counted :3

In game name: True

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : Sadly ive only learned ActionScript 3.0 during my classes in college. I hear Java is a B**** but I've always wanted to try! Very Happy
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.) N/A

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen? Nope
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:Think so
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Indeed
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 1 Week

Thank You for your time

Last edited by Truemetroid on Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

PostSubject: Re: True's GM Application!   True's GM Application! EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:36 pm

please 1-2 word answers for last 5 questions
Back to top Go down
Karmenta
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: True's GM Application!   True's GM Application! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:43 pm

He does have 1-2 word answers o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True's GM Application!   True's GM Application! Empty

Back to top Go down

True's GM Application!
Page 1 of 1