SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Long time to load?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
burclub
Noob
Noob

Long time to load? Empty
PostSubject: Long time to load?   Long time to load? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:22 am

Well, I was just wondering how come it takes a long time to load.
First time using it, I loaded at least 5~10mins to play, but then I dced.
Second and a few more times, I press the .exe and logged in, and instead of getting the "SoulFix need to be downloaded..." pop up, I get the "HGuardthing pop-up must be downloaded" and then I played and it seemed not to respond...
Can some1 help?

Sorry I dont have SS, I just started today.
Back to top Go down
minespig
Noob
Noob
minespig

Long time to load? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time to load?   Long time to load? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:38 am

Just in case you are still here,
if the "HGuardthing pop-up must be downloaded" thing comes up and once you press ok and nothing comes up, it might be that you still have SoulMS or Maplestory still playing on your computer (it's just that you don't see it on your screen).
Therefore, in order to fix this, get to Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Delete) and go to process tab.
Look for SoulMS.exe and Maplestory.exe and right click those. Then, click end process for both of them.
Then, start SoulMS just the way you do and boom.

Oh by the way, you need to replace HSupdate.exe that you extracted from the SoulMS.zip in the HSshield folder in you maplestory folder everytime you want to start up the game.

Back to top Go down

Long time to load?
Page 1 of 1